• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
@Boyo, are you trying to educate us.:)

You've started Design, Farming, Government, Motoring threads amoungst others.

What ever happened to Rugby, Racing and Beer?

and cricket and pies and wine and food depending on what school you went to.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
5494934-3x2-340x227.jpg

pretty goddam amazing. The tree is 38 degrees and the road is 80 degrees. I don't know how you foreign psycho boofheads do it. Once the temperature reaches 28 degrees my wang explodes. That's basic Pillock science. Here in Northern Japan today, at 27 degrees, I had to break out my ladies lo lite lez lager tin opener for my annual 2 can lager frenzy. Total freak show here. I am wastedd

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
@Dismal Pillock - when your wang explodes, is it in technicolour like the pic above? If so, I'm expecting a GIF.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
@Hugh Jarse, there's no harm in being educated and informed.

Don't worry, I still like beer, pies, wine, food, rugby, etc. Man doesn't live on bread alone.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
@Dismal Pillock - when your wang explodes, is it in technicolour like the pic above? If so, I'm expecting a GIF.

haha, if you want to threadjack this thing to discuss my technicolour wang action then

First this happens:

japan-dead-body-remover-robot.jpg

Then it's pretty much this;

bomb1.gif

By the way in case you're wondering how big my photobcuket i s it used to be this big:

botphotobucket.png

but now its this big:

BotflyNewPhotobucket.jpg

ps i am blazed right now on my biannual 2 cans of Ladies Lo-Lite LezAction Ladies Lager, alc content 0%.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
haha, if you want to threadjack this thing to discuss my technicolour wang action then

First this happens:

japan-dead-body-remover-robot.jpg

Then it's pretty much this;

bomb1.gif

By the way in case you're wondering how big my photobcuket i s it used to be this big:

botphotobucket.png

but now its this big:

BotflyNewPhotobucket.jpg

ps i am blazed right now on my biannual 2 cans of Ladies Lo-Lite LezAction Ladies Lager, alc content 0%.
Put some lemonade in, make it a shandy so your buzz can be prolonged. Don't want to waste that 0%!

Status
Not open for further replies.