• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Digby gets more ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Owen

Chris McKivat (8)
I see this week that Digbe is getting a tat of his mum' portrait, and I was remineded of how difficult it must be to tranfer an image to skin with a sense of quality.

1250115792_epic_fail_tattoo_demotivational_poster-139356.html

If you need some cheering up, check out this Juila Roberts fan, and it's worth taking the time to read the comments posted underneath.

http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/2011/03/10/funny-tattoos-fail-magnolias/

Diggers, good luck with it, and spend the extra cash to get a quality artist.

Attachments

• Funny%20Motivational%20Posters%2013.jpg
    Funny%20Motivational%20Posters%2013.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 230

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Jesus that Julia Roberts one is creepy.

That face one really didn't look like the woman it was supposed to either, I'd be spewing if someone did a job that bad - probably a good reason not to get a tatt.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
God there are some shit tattoos out there.

Personally I love tattoos, I reckon when the design is right they can look really good. I've already got one and am booked in to get a another over the next month. But some of the tats you see seem like they were thought about for maybe a second before deciding to getthem done.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
God there are some shit tattoos out there.

Personally I love tattoos, I reckon when the design is right they can look really good. I've already got one and am booked in to get a another over the next month. But some of the tats you see seem like they were thought about for maybe a second before deciding to getthem done.

Yeah, I don't have any tatts but I'm not against them. It would have to be something really special for me to get one. I have a cousin that has the band Fall out boy (I think that's they are called) one of their symbols is tattooed to her back. When she showed me my first thought was "god damn you are going to regret that later".

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
My Dad and I have been pounding on my second son about not getting tattoos for a couple years now, he once asked me to get him one for his birthday last year, his best mate had his when he was 16....now he's just turned 18, and playing mungo footy with other players covered with them, and I was greatly heartened when I saw him last to hear him singing my tune about them!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Agree with you AS, have to be something special to have a tat, like a life marker...in the outrigger paddling community, paddlers get a small tat of a stick bloke holding up a paddle onto their pelvic area after doing the Molokai crossing, sadly I still have not got one of them...some paddlers have several or more!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I know a rugby chick that got a big tat of her rugby clubs symbol, & now she's playing for their rivals - worst decision ever.

I guess her mantra is "oh they have acids that can burn that off..."

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wonder where she put that rugby club symbol? on her cleavage? (where it would have been if she was wearing a jersey....)

Tats on cleavage are hellva distraction esp if ample! :)

Torn Hammy

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I heard a father tell his kid that he would pay for his sons first tattoo on his 20th birthday. Good tactic as it provides time for thinking, planning and discussion, concepts that that are oxymoronic with tattoos.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
My first tattoo was lyrics from a song about staying positive when dealing with depression, so it did mean something. But the one im getting now ill admit is just because i liked the design haha.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wonder where she put that rugby club symbol? on her cleavage? (where it would have been if she was wearing a jersey....)

Tats on cleavage are hellva distraction esp if ample! :)

She had hers on her shoulder blade Dan I believe. Cleavage tatts look okay when young but you've gotta think about droopage in the long term ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
My next one is going to be a Panther wearing a monocle....just because I hate hearing wankers say they got them because it represents (insert some bullshit here).

It's OK to get tattoo's because you like them. It doesn't have to mean shit. In fact the worst ones are the ones that mean (something), because (something) can change and regularly does.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Just keep the tattoo to teeth ratio under evens. Anything more has a Darwinian effect, in my medical experience. And not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.