• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Emerging Talent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
I don't know if there is a thread like this, but I thought rather than creating multiple threads every once in a while we can all share this thread to post about talent coming through the ranks. So please add your own.

I've heard people raving about this kid called Damian Willemse, he is on the Stormers' roster this year. Apparently the Bulls tried to lure him to Pretoria like they did with Pollard.

Bulls: We can turn WP flyhalf into a star

Anyway, he is undeniably made to look a lot better because of some poor defense. Still looks like he has a knack for getting around a player. He's turning 19 next month.

T

TOCC

I can already see the future of this thread, it's an unfortunate trait of the social media age in that people expect too much too soon from young kids.

YouTube highlights video: "this kids amazing", "future test start"

-12 months later-

"What a disappointment" "why isn't he conquering then world yet" "I really expected more from him"

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
I can already see the future of this thread, it's an unfortunate trait of the social media age in that people expect too much too soon from young kids.

YouTube highlights video: "this kids amazing", "future test start"

-12 months later-

"What a disappointment" "why isn't he conquering then world yet" "I really expected more from him"
Yeah, probably.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Probably would increase GAGR readership and membership.

Every "talented" and not so "talented" kid's Mother, Father, Uncles, Aunts, Nephews, Nieces, Grandfathers, Grandmother, all the Cock relations, brothers, Sisters, Friends, Dogs, Cats and Goats and Sheep etc would be posting away espousing the virtues of the next big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.