• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

EOYT 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

England have shown gradual but consistent improvement since 2012.

They have drawn to SA, beaten NZ and ran them close in NZ most recently.

Since his appointment I have lauded Lancaster and I think he is underrated by most.

Not by me. I said it at the time and I say it again now; I think Lancaster is one of the best going around, and the Poms are heading in a very exciting direction for future success.

Really quite upsetting!

:)

T

Train Without a Station

I still think the fact Beau Robinson getting a Wallaby cap was the most shameful part of Deans tenure.

Beau Robinson was the form openside flanker of 2011. He will never be the greatest player ever, but he was the form player in his position, outplayed Richie McCaw in the final and was an important part of a Super Rugby winning team. He was in fact more deserving than Matt Hodgson was, at that particular point in time (Matt has had a far better career before and after that though).

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
and in fact was on of the few Wallabies that made an impact that game, when he came on off the bench.

D

daz

Me either Daz. The Poms are a massive threat on their home track next year.

I was going to like that post, TBH, then I thought it might imply I was liking the fact that the Poms are a red hot chance at the RWC, which of course I don't!

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
thanks for the update rugbyskier. Was starting to wonder whether Sio was still alive

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
thanks for the update rugbyskier. Was starting to wonder whether Sio was still alive

It was a fortuitous meeting but he was happy to have a chat. You'll all be pleased to know he was in the fresh produce section of the supermarket.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Beware - Rant beginning.

Where is the justice?

Mitch Inman
3940.jpg

Season 2014 Snapshot
Games Tries TackleBusts Line Breaks
16 2 28 4

• Birth DateOctober 24, 1988
  • Age25
  • Height191cm
  • Weight105kg
  • Super Rugby Debut2010
  • Super Rugby Caps62
  • Test Rugby DebutYet to debut
  • Test Rugby Caps
8092.jpg
Kyle Godwin

Season 2014 Snapshot
Games Tries TackleBusts Line Breaks
10 1 17 1

• Birth DateJuly 30, 1992
  • Age21
  • Height187cm
  • Weight87kg
  • Super Rugby Debut2012
  • Super Rugby Caps27
  • Test Rugby DebutYet to debut
Maintaining the rage. I shall not be silenced!

;)

*Data from Foxsports.com.au

Not sure who you are arguing for. With fewer games it looks like Godwin is clearly superior. It is hard to settle into a season broken with injury so those stats are even better than they look. Come on Daz, come to the dark side.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I miss the days of the spring tour games against the local provincial sides, where the wallabies would unleash some experimental line ups…just chucking shit at the wall to see what stuck.

On another note anyone reckon Godwin is a chance to play? I wouldn't mind seeing how he and Kuridrani role together

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Any news on the severity of Higger's injury? Out for the whole tour or just next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.