• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

EOYT 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
The EOYT is an opportunity to furher cement starters for the RWC, and develop others - AND for Chek to form relationship with ALL the team.

At the end of the tour the players have 4 or 5 weeks rest. A few blokes like Hooper, Slipper maybe Keps, Izzy and Fardy won't play in the baba match but I reckon Chek will want to win all games so will play his best 23

If Sio fit does Robbo stay at home, Horwill also a ???? and of course White.

Genia and Cooper will be definites IMHO

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I wouldn't be surprised if they took a larger squad then they had initially intended, to give cheika a chance to look at a few more players and get an idea what he's working with

T

Train Without a Station

Expect to see the likes of Tilse, Hoiles, Lucas and Lance?

Grey, Roach, Volavola and Carraro.

I'm confident the Waratahs 2014 Development Tour... Errm, Wallabies 2014 End of Year Tour will be a success.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I believe the press conference announcing Cheika's appointment was delayed because Waratahs HQ were still going through the spelling and pronunciation of Naiyaravoro with the ARU.

I hear there's also a copyright issue brewing between Asics and Canterbury over the new jersey................ ;)

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
jersey_1908.jpg
In a nod to tradition they will wear the same colours as the first Wallaby tour in 1908

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
That is a big blow.

Was it a new injury or something he was trying to put off until the test season was done?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Who comes into the squad? Just Jones as he's been playing 6 in the NRC or a bolter like Tala Grey/Jarred Butler

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I hear there's also a copyright issue brewing between Asics and Canterbury over the new jersey...... ;)

hey Slim - is that a rumour or a certainty? This site is often rumour and speculation. Shit it would be boring if we all can't speculate, wouldn't it ????

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
How's Dave Dennis progressing? He could be made captain too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If Cheika becomes coach, surely the EOYT is the ideal time to solve the Wallabies problems at hooker by unleashing Randwick's 2nd grade hooker onto world rugby.

Does anyone happen to know what the next Phil Kearns' name is?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Iain Payten is suggesting Sean McMahon will be on the EOYT due to Scott Fardy pulling out through injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.