• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fake Twitter Feed.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
That red room reminds me of Twin Peaks
24twinpeaks00-superJumbo-v3.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Local Mother Despairs Over Son's Twitter Activity

--NY Times--

A local mother has said she "despairs" over some of her adult sons grandiose aims as broadcast by the young man on his twitter account.

eltweet.png

"I don't know, I just can't help but feel he's overreaching" said Elton's weary mother Mrs Frass. "Just start with small steps, I tell him, then once you have a steady source of income we'll move onto harnessing the moon's gravitational pull to slingshot armageddon upon the ashen faces of the nonbelievers or whatever it is you want to try to have a go at".

"To be frank, I just wish he'd try to get another part-time job" continued Mrs Frass. "He sits in his bedroom all day on his portable telephone tweeting out all these pie-in-the-sky notions of 'crushing the sun for all eternity with his ashen hands' and what-have-you but, frankly, I just don't think he's fully thought through the logistics of some of these nebular unterdakings. He did have a part-time job at Burger King once but the staff all got tired of him constantly making grandiose proclamations about 'vomiting the wind of Valhalla from angel wings borne upon the phantom-limbed one-eye of Zeus' and so on and so forth and he left the job feeling a bit disillusioned. Little steps, I tell him, little steps".

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
lol biffed off twitter for calling my own telly, and I quote, "a big black c**t".

That's not racism you shitheads, thats what the fucken c**t is!

FFS what is the world coming to. Telly BLM wokeness run amok.

twitterban.png