• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Games 2016

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Fox is launching its Fantasy Supercoach tomorrow (Wednesday) apparently

It is now open and a different format. The one they had last season worked fine and the prizes this year are to say the least, mediocre. Instead of ten grand you get a Foxtel sports and entertainment package for 12 months if you win it,whoopee!!!

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Real Dream Team have a Super Rugby fantasy comp. up and running. The format is similar to the old sportal model as it favours backs and in particular, goalkickers but it has an improved layout. First three overall get cash prizes, a grand to the winner. Better than Foxsports effort anyway. Leagues to follow if anyone is interested.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
bugger. I thought this was tonight. I'm out tomorrow night. Looks like I will be relying on the automatic fill option

T

TOCC

Are there any more spots in the Fantasy Draft, tried joining and it wouldn't let me.

I have created a Foxsports Fantasy Coach league: ND3652P6

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Are there any more spots in the Fantasy Draft, tried joining and it wouldn't let me.

I have created a Foxsports Fantasy Coach league: ND3652P6
The prizes are lame this year. I'm really on the fence about participating in the foxsports comp

namtrak

Tom Lawton (22)
Mates of mine have been running a $$ comp for years. This year they have broken it into 2 comps. The $200 comp is still looking for players. 14 in total. PM if anyone is interested. Better prizes than Fox!!

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Draft night tonight and the hours of research and planning I was hoping to do have not happened. Also hope I remember to log in as I am likely to forget. The pressure is on and I'm feeling it. This could be a disaster.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Draft night tonight and the hours of research and planning I was hoping to do have not happened. Also hope I remember to log in as I am likely to forget. The pressure is on and I'm feeling it. This could be a disaster.

mate I should have sent you my notes. I spent 30 minutes doing a bit of research yesterday only to figure out I had the date wrong. Now Im at the whim of the computer.

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
mate I should have sent you my notes. I spent 30 minutes doing a bit of research yesterday only to figure out I had the date wrong. Now Im at the whim of the computer.

I have done no study, and am simply hoping for a quiet afternoon at the office to get some done then!!

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
You'll still end up with some good ones. I've just jumped on to test the connection, you are first cab off the rank and if you aren't there you'll be allocated the highest ranked available player, which happens to be Beaugan Barrett.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Not happy I'm in 10th spot. Guess thats the luck of the draw though.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Yeah it's worked out better than I thought. Happy being 10 as it took some pressure off.