• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby World Cup

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Crunch time now, how many saffers can you stuff in your team. KOB still leads the pack, but the gap is closing. Myself and Brazzer (odd choice name) are 2nd and 3rd respectively with a point separating us.

It's just an old nickname predating any nefarious & notorious websites by years before the internet was even a thing.
It's difficult to come up with names that aren't already taken.

Anyways, tight competition at the top!

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I've slipped down to 3rd now, I made some bad selections within my 23 - e.g. I started Daly who got 2.5 points and had Beale on the bench with 15.5 points, despite the scoreboard! Similar ones were Vunipola over Wainwright, Vahamahina (elbow dude) over Etzebeth, and Furlong over Poirot.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Final round begins. It's anyone's game with only 50 points separating no. 1 and no. 5. KOB is back to 2nd, making a late dash.

Do we expect NZ to post a cricket score a la 2nd Bledisloe after the Perth shellacking?