• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

FIRE UP WALLABY FANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
The test is just a few days away, it's time to get psyched up.

I've written an article on the front page outlining the reasons we will BELT the Lions on Saturday.

This is not a thread for logical, level-headed analysis. It's not a place for negativity or constructive criticism. I just want to know if you are as PUMPED for Saturday as I am.

Where are you watching from? What will you be wearing? What should I tell the cops when they knock on my door after the neighbours make a noise complaint after Benny Robbo scores a length of the field try and I lose my shit???

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Am i pump? You better fucken believe it!!!

Iv pulled together a group of 14 AFL loving mates to experience their first game in style

The beer fridge has been stocked.

The house will be decked out in green and gold the wallabies flag will be flown out the front.

The Lion pinjata is stocked, hung and ready for a hiding!

You ask me if im pumped well i say to you my friend im more pumped up than Pamela Andersons tits in a baywatch episode.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Righteous!

I'll be claiming the big screen at the pub and trading barbs with the resident Irish.

I love Wallabies tests. All the state v state stuff is shelved for the higher calling, a common enemy is sighted and we all revel in the glory of Poms being skewered on the world stage. Quietly confident of a win, but i'll be stressed out come kick-off.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
More pumped than when the Wallabies won the Tri Nations on my birthday against the All Blacks!

I'll be watching from home and of course I'll be wearing the Wallabies jersey!

GO THE WALLABIES! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Pre-warm up on Friday night at the classic Anzac vs BIL game with a bunch of mates and a total group of 44 in 4 'corporate' boxes at Ballymore. Latho, Bernie, Grey and of course Ben Roberts-Smith VC. Not a bad start.

Back up with a 6am two hour run and pt session Saturday morning.

Out again to meet up with the lads to soak up the atmosphere from 3pm at the RG on Caxton street and taking in the Irish bar and Cako to boot.

I thought I might then turn up for the game and watch from my ridiculously priced seat hoping I am still able to stand up (have driven to all Reds games this year so not sure how well the drinking boots will work).

Go Wallabies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The RWC 2011 rules of the TV will be in place.

The Reverend Mr Doug endorsed under garments have been quarantined and are prepared, ready for use.

Go you good things.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
The RWC 2011 rules of the TV will be in place.

The Reverend Mr Doug endorsed under garments have been quarantined and are prepared, ready for use.

Go you good things.

They "worked a treat last night", showing their versatility by bringing home both the Brumbies and the Socceroos!

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
VERY EXCITED....yet to decide if I stay at home & make way too much noise & lose my voice or to go out & do the same & lose some of my dignity!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'll be PUMPED, and seated by the open fire at our accommodation at relatively snow-free Thredbo, consoling myself with beer and Test match rugby. Bring it!!

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'll be in Yamba. Haven't decided if I'll be on a couch, at the Gold club or at the Pacific Hotel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Have any of you seen the "must have" gold plastic 'pith helmets' being worn by Wobs fans in Brisbane? If anyone knows where they are available, please advise. I assume BIL fans have red ones. A great look!

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Pretty sure I'm still on a short leash with my landlord after the RedsvSHORKS game. Oh well, I pay my rent on time.

Will be up in the middle of the night screaming at my computer with a schooner of whisky in hand.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
HOOO RAHHH I'll be in section 528 at suncorp stadium dressed with my brand new Wallabies jearsey, wallabies flag draped over me like a cape, Gold afro blocking the view of various Lions' supporters behind me!!!

Will be singing: In the jungle the mighty jungle the lions sleep tonight, waltzing matilda, WALLLAAAABIESSSSS

I've found people have more of a tendency to behave like dickheads at a higher end game (ala Reds Lions where even the most conservative supporters were roaring). So bring on the response to the crowd.

12 years ago we were ambushed at some shitty AFL/Cricket ground by a bunch of Lions journeymen wearing the colour red.

This time they will be walking into an ambush. Suncorp stadium is like helms deep. There is one way in and one way out. The only way out for this Lions side is going to be the mother of all hidings by the Wallabies, with their supporters in full flight.

No more 3 pounds to the dollar anymore gentlemen! You're economy is FOOKED NOW

Wallabies 49 - Lions 0

NOW BRING IT THE FUCK ON YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Have any of you seen the "must have" gold plastic 'pith helmets' being worn by Wobs fans in Brisbane?

They have been made by the ARU and are being handed out at all three Test matches.

By the sounds of things the ARU has got in early and started distributing them which is a great idea if people are already donning them on the streets of Brisbane.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'll be on holidays in Port Douglas.

We'll be firing up the BBQ, chilling the beers and settling in for a great night of rugby.

Super excited already and I'm already expecting Saturday to be the slowest day ever waiting for the rugby to roll around.

Fire up Wallabies! There'll be a lot of fired up Aussie fans cheering you on from across Australia and around the world.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Folau to score 2 tries on Debut and make Lions fans cry.

Mowen to boss the Line-out.

Cant wait for the Lions to discover that the Wallabies scrum is tits.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
This time they will be walking into an ambush. Suncorp stadium is like helms deep. There is one way in and one way out. The only way out for this Lions side is going to be the mother of all hidings by the Wallabies, with their supporters in full flight.

ha! love it

Status
Not open for further replies.