• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leo86

Im going (got tickets early). Wearing Blue. Probably last Test I attend unless the ARU endorse the Force in the new comp.

Killer

Cyril Towers (30)
Im going (got tickets early). Wearing Blue. Probably last Test I attend unless the ARU endorse the Force in the new comp.

We are also going, got tickets early too.
I'm going to fly the flag of the new competition, show the world the rugby passion in WA.
Also this is the birth of the new premier competition in the southern hemisphere, the Force crowd. Super rugby is on its deathbed.
The competition hasn't even started and we even have an application from a Sth African Sanzaar Super Franchise already, they can see the future and it isn't with sanzaar or the ARU.
40bn $ man Jack Ma and Alibaba are also interested among others.
The ARU with no money and no idea will die, the current Aus super teams will migrate to it, if and when the new organisation sees fit.
This is the start of the new order in Aus rugby.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
So who is and isn't going tonight to the test match?

I won't be there will be the first test match in Perth I will ever have missed. I won't be going to any future tests either.

Say what you want about that decision but the pain and anger I feel from this decision can not be described and yes I am bitter and I can't wait for the ARU to come crashing down.

I'm with you Gaffa for the same reasons.
Plus I'll add the exorbitant ticket pricing and even worse seat allocations.

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
We are also going, got tickets early too.
I'm going to fly the flag of the new competition, show the world the rugby passion in WA.

Metaphorical flag? Genuine question. I'd be surprised if the new comp had a logo already and someone had already stuck them on flags for the game. Not shocked but very surprised.

Killer

Cyril Towers (30)
Metaphorical flag? Genuine question. I'd be surprised if the new comp had a logo already and someone had already stuck them on flags for the game. Not shocked but very surprised.

Yeah, meaning being part of the sea of blue waving the metaphorical flag of a rugby passionate State that is worth getting involved with if rugby is important to you.
No doubt all those interested in getting involved with this new comp will be watching.
No logo that I know of, but also I think flags are banned from the arena.

L

Leo86

Just gonna say it since apparently fox tried censoring it. Lots of blue, Fair amount of geen, spots of yellow. Passionate FO-RCE chants. Sad its such a shame

andrewM

Herbert Moran (7)
Did Big Eric make Fox?

Big Eric farewell 2.jpg

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Is the rumour true? The Aru didn't let the kids run out with the wallabies because they were wearing force jerseys ? Disgrasfull. When will the rest of Australia stand up to the dry and stop acting like cowards. They should say they won't play unless the force get reinstated.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

B

BLR

Is the rumour true? The Aru didn't let the kids run out with the wallabies because they were wearing force jerseys ? Disgrasfull. When will the rest of Australia stand up to the dry and stop acting like cowards. They should say they won't play unless the force get reinstated.

Not to mention by the sounds of it the Fox telecast turned down the crowd noise during the chanting and the crowd camera work didn't show the overwhelming amount of Force jerseys in the crowd.

M

Moono75

Isi is gone to the Brumbies boys.

He learnt everything at the Force and we were willing to give him a go in Super Rugby. Those chances will now dry up and Australian teams will go conservative on giving these guys a crack. What a shame.

:)

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
He learnt everything at the Force and we were willing to give him a go in Super Rugby. Those chances will now dry up and Australian teams will go conservative on giving these guys a crack. What a shame.

:)

"He learnt everything at the Force" Give it a rest mate he was in Perth for a year. FYI he was offered a deal by the Reds also. I wouldn't be suprsied if other teams offered him a contract either after his Brisbane Premier Grade form for Souths or Brisbane City in the NRC in 2016. You have a valid point for some players not certainly not Isi.

B

BLR

"He learnt everything at the Force" Give it a rest mate he was in Perth for a year. FYI he was offered a deal by the Reds also. I wouldn't be suprsied if other teams offered him a contract either after his Brisbane Premier Grade form for Souths or Brisbane City in the NRC in 2016. You have a valid point for some players not certainly not Isi.

Cmon man....you're really going to bite at that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.