• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Blues, Round 13, 21 May 2016, NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Force team named

Tapuai into thirteen with Juinor dropped from the 23. Burton and Cowan coming back via the bench.

1 Francois Van Wyk
2 Harry Scoble
3 Guy Millar
4 Ross Haylett-Petty
5 Adam Coleman
6 Brynard Stander
7 Matt Hodgson ©
8 Ben McCalman
9 Alby Mathewson
10 Ian Prior
11 Luke Morahan
12 Kyle Godwin
13 Ben Tapuai
14 Marcel Brache
15 Dane Haylett-Petty

16. Anaru Rangi
17. Pek Cowan
18. Tetera Faulkner
19. Rory Walton
20. Angus Cottrell
21. Ryan Louwrens
22. Luke Burton
23. Semisi Masirewa
- See more at:https://www.westernforce.com.au/article/force-side-named-clash-blues#sthash.MAmc6ns0.dpuf

Apparently there is a big front coming through on Saturday. Hopefully, from a spectators point of view, it will blow its self out soaking everyone at the community rugby games. But raining may help the Force if the game becomes an arm wrestle.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Like the Backs and the strength off the bench to counter the 50-60 minute fade-out.

Would be good to be in front BEFORE then!

GO YOU FORCE!!

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
Very good side. Is Grant fit and not selected, or injured? Any update on RTAs for the likes of Alcock & Lance?

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Very good side. Is Grant fit and not selected, or injured? Any update on RTAs for the likes of Alcock & Lance?
Ian Prior has been playing well.
Suggest Luke Burton needs some game time.
Chris Alocock has played the last 2 weeks for Nedlands (as has Richard Hardwick).
Last word on Jono was after the Test break at the earliest.

RebelYell

Arch Winning (36)
Chris Alocock has played the last 2 weeks for Nedlands (as has Richard Hardwick).

Thanks for the quick response. Surely Alcock is in your best 23? Stander very luck IMO

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Foley appears to be rewarding those who are working hard on the training track.
Stander provides full Back Row coverage as well as another Line Out option.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Blues: 15 Melani Nanai 14 Matt Duffie, 13 George Moala, 12 Piers Francis, 11 Tevita Li, 10 Ihaia West, 9 Billy Guyton, 8 Steven Luatua, 7 Tanerau Latimer, 6 Jerome Kaino, 5 Josh Bekhuis, 4 Patrick Tuipulotu, 3 Charlie Faumuina, 2 James Parsons (c), 1 Sam Prattley. Replacements: 16 Quentin MacDonald, 17 Ofa Tu’ungafasi, 18 Sione Mafileo, 19 Hoani Matenga, 20 Kara Pryor, 21 Bryn Hall, 22 Matt McGahan, 23 Male Sa’u

Nanai to fullback for Visinia (@Dismal will be well pleased), Duffie to Nanai's wing & Bekhuis in for Matenga.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Anyone heard from @Dismal? I've checked, there are no major weather systems over the Pitcairns to dork the PBN. He's unnaturally quiet. Actually, he's just unnatural.

G

galumay

Impossible to tell who will lose this one, although I suspect the Bloos are slightly better at being woefully awful.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Ian Prior has been playing well.
Suggest Luke Burton needs some game time.

Slight correction mate, they've both played for the mighty green machine of Uni :)

On Burto, I haven't seen him in a Uni jersey this year. Injured?

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Slight correction mate, they've both played for the mighty green machine of Uni :)

On Burto, I haven't seen him in a Uni jersey this year. Injured?

Absolutely played for Uni.
How did I be so wrong? :confused:
Maybe just wishful thinking......

Luke Burton has recovered from a serious ankle/lower leg injury which has prevented him from playing much at all.

Melchior

Herbert Moran (7)
force after the win and the rest should get up at home. blues travel across the ocean as well as the titanic. force by 10.

M

Moono75

Winning form is good form. I have summoned up a storm from Neptunes backside to get us home. I'll be the guy sitting behind the goals in the poncho covering my beers rain hail or shine.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Be careful what you wish for.

Australian teams have a poor record of playing in tempestuous conditions. Just ask any Munster fan!

NZL teams have a better reputation for playing wet weather footy. It rains over there every 7 days, & they don't call it Windy Wellington for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.