• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force V Bulls @ NIB, Rnd 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I'm inclined to think that Foley has told Wykes to go nuts on the gallop for about 40-50 minutes and then bring Steenkamp on to start smashing blokes. I hope so anyway.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Seems risky leaving Steenkamp out, but maybe he needs a break. Great opportunity for Wykes to stand up and show what he can do.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I think all the talk has been about what a difference Potgieter has made in Tah land but I reckon Steenkamp has been a great signing that goes largely unnoticed. Gets though a ton of work and seems to have a leadership role as well. Can't imagine he has been dropped but maybe he needs rest.

It's only the Bulls, after all.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Will be interesting to see how Turner goes if he gets on the field. Showed a lot of promise a couple of years ago imo.

M

Moono75

Bulls fans in Perth for the game, you can pick up a camo jersey at the Army Surplus store on Wellington Street. Werner Kruger dressed and ready for the game already. This isn't a bloody Safari guys!

709350977_o.jpg

M

Moono75

Wow that post killed the conversation. On another note I signed up a new member. Our dog Charlie......yay Charlie!

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I think all the talk has been about what a difference Potgieter has made in Tah land but I reckon Steenkamp has been a great signing that goes largely unnoticed. Gets though a ton of work and seems to have a leadership role as well. Can't imagine he has been dropped but maybe he needs rest.

It's only the Bulls, after all.

Yep, I've said it all season -- he's been terrific.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
He's almost stepped in to replace Sharpie's absence, such is his impact.

Wykes is constantly improving with his lineout organisation, but Steenkamp's tactical nous around the lineout is something else: he's just one of many Saffers deep-rooted with a high regard for forward and setpiece play.

He's also a second leader in that Force pack despite only arriving this year (as Blue already alluded to).

caymantim

Herbert Moran (7)
How good is the extra coverage the Force are getting, love being up the pointy end of the log!? Being stuck overseas its brilliant from my perspective!

M

Moono75

Day of opportunity for the Force. Chance, if they win, to move to overall 3rd in the comp. The Tahs and Sharks losses have brought the leaders back to the field. It won't be easy but this is a must win game for the underdog Force. Keep the fairy tale alive guys!

M

Moono75

Looks like it's going to be a wet one over here. Flimsy poncho....check!

Status
Not open for further replies.