• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Chiefs - Round 8 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
C91Z4vKVYAAmzKc.jpg:large

I guess they really needed that young Scottish lock after all. Straight into the starting XV.

Looks like a bit of rotation this week with Lance on the bench.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Big question marks over our second row- what a bummer to have 4 locks out injured (Coleman, Matwijow, Arnold and Phillip).

Also big question marks at 10. I don't feel like Jono Lance has been brilliant and I'd love to see what Luke Burton can offer- but not against the Chiefs and not at home.

I hear there will be a big crowd for this one. It would be a shame if they came to see the Force get decimated.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Chiefs: 15 Damian McKenzie, 14 Shaun Stevenson, 13 Sam McNicol, 12 Anton Lienert-Brown, 11 James Lowe, 10 Aaron Cruden (captain), 9 Tawera Kerr-Barlow, 8 Michael Leitch, 7 Sam Cane, 6 Liam Messam , 5 Brodie Retallick, 4 Dominic Bird, 3 Atu Moli, 2 Brayden Mitchell, 1 Siegfried Fisi’ihoi. Substitutes: 16 Hika Elliot, 17 Aidan Ross, 18 Sosefo Kautai, 19 Taleni Seu, 20 Lachlan Boshier, 21 Finlay Christie, 22 Stephen Donald, 23 Toni Pulu

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
A bit crazy having so many injuries after a bye week. Was hoping to have a few players back but looks like the opposite has happened.

Will be interesting to see how the new guys go....but not feeling overly optimistic

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Unless the Force are giving out alternative facts, I don't see any reason why three of them (all but Matwijow) wouldn't be available for the Lions. It doesn't sound like they were major injuries and one of Phillip or Arnold must have played out the game against the Kings.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Dockers are playing tonight as well. Hope the crowd is good but it's a big night in Perth

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Cruden was trying to take the kick Hodgson went up and took the ball off the tee

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.