• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force V Hurricanes @ NIB - Rd 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Oh-oh spaghettio

This fixture always ends in tears for us Force fans. The prevailing wisdom is that the Canes coming back from SA should be a little bit bashed up and we might sneak an ambush win. But it never seems to play out that way, and is probably less likely this time since SA teams haven't been beating anyone up lately. This fixture the last 2 times has resulted in 13-42 and 19-46 score lines. They Canes well and truly have our measure.

As much as it hurts to say, Canes by 40.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Anyone who is talking up the fatigue for the canes coming back from south Africa remember this. In the last 4 weeks the force have been from Perth to south Africa to south America. Then flew from south America over new Zealand and the east coast of Australia back to Perth only to fly back across to Brisbane and then back to Perth. With a massive Injury toll and that travel how the hell are we even suppose to show Up on Saturday? It will be a miracle if we are even competitive in this game.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
There is the possibility that Beauden and Ardie might be out though I believe, and we might be getting DHP and/or Peni back, any of which would be quite a boost for the Force

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Mail earlier was Peni was done for the year. Where have you seen he is coming fit? Would be a huge boost for us.

Boof1050

Bill Watson (15)
Rohan Hoffman selected for the Canes side! Big selection for The Hurricanes. Gonna be tough night for the Mighty Force.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hurricanes (15-1): Jordie Barrett, Cory Jane, Vince Aso, Ngani Laumape, Ben Lam, Beauden Barrett, TJ Perenara (c), Brad Shields, Callum Gibbins, Reed Prinsep, Vaea Fifita, Sam Lousi, Ben May, Ricky Riccitelli, Loni Uhila

Reserves (16-23): Leni Apisai, Chris Eves, Jeff Toomaga-Allen, Mark Abbott, Ardie Savea, Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, Otere Black, Nehe Milner-Skudder

Return of the Beaugan & twinkle toes Milner-Skudder. Kiwi TAB have 'canes at $1.07, Force $8.50 & with good reason. Horrorcanes to choke as only the Horrorcanes can but still win by ~15.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
DHP is back

1. Francois van Wyk
  2. Heath Tessmann
  3. Jermaine Ainsley
  4. Matt Philip
  5. Adam Coleman
  6. Ross Haylett-Petty
  7. Matt Hodgson (C)
  8. Isi Naisarani
  9. Michael Ruru
  10. Peter Grant
  11. Alex Newsome
  12. Bill Meakes
  13. Curtis Rona
  14. James Verity-Amm
  15. Dane Haylett-Petty
Reserves
  1. Tatafu Polota-Nau
  2. Pek Cowan
  3. Tetera Faulkner
  4. Richie Arnold
  5. Richard Hardwick
  6. Mitchell Short
  7. Luke Burton
  8. Marcel Brache

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
that's our best 15 since Peni got injured. Seems strange that our first choice front row is on the reserve bench, but maybe Wessels now see's van Wyk and Ainsley as our best props.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
we are dead men walking-even if the Force win,it counts for nothing with the ARU determined to bone us regardless.
would be nice to to give them the proverbial though

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
Also it it club night for the supporters-they are asked to wear their club colours to the game
I will proudly being wearing Neddies colours-we have three club players in the 23

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I wouldn't mind seeing the hurricanes onside at least once.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This is crazy. The hurricanes are just staying in our line. Miles offside. It's a Joke. Teesman scored a try as well. Wtf! It's not held up

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wtf. They review it now and u can see it's a try hut still don't allow it. This is bollocks

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Now the hurricanes get the ball from the scrum. There wasn't a knock on. Force shafted already.

Status
Not open for further replies.