• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Reds Rnd 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
giphy.gif

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
There is a real risk that Force fans or Reds fans will become even more miserable than we already are. Wish there was some way both of us could come out of this one happy.

A drawn match after a 10-try thriller?

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I'll be tipping the Reds. With so many guys in the hunt for a Wallaby Jersey I think they will step up.

JOC (James O'Connor)
Cooper
Genia
Horwill
Gill
Simmons
Holmes
Slipper
Hanson

The Force have

McCalman

and that's about it.

In fact if you guys don't win by thirty I will chalk it up as a moral victory.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
In fact they won't even have to send the photographer over west for the Wallaby head shots, McCalman can just roll past the chemist and mail HQ a couple of passport photos.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
What ever happens, just promise us you won't pull a swifty and not buy Richard a return ticket.

There must be some way to get RG & Foley together and make them both disappear for just long enough to ensure both clubs find a new coach. Any of you guys have a shed out bush somewhere isolated? Could put replays of each teams worst losses on a video loop until they both promise to never coach again.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
If we can convert 50% of our forays into the Reds' 22, I'll chalk that off as a triumph of sorts.

Reds by 30.

M

Moono75

There must be some way to get RG & Foley together and make them both disappear for just long enough to ensure both clubs find a new coach. Any of you guys have a shed out bush somewhere isolated? Could put replays of each teams worst losses on a video loop until they both promise to never coach again.

Get them on the slow boat to Mawson Station in Antarctica. Once the sea ice sets there's no coming back. They can also learn to knit jumpers for junior rugby teams over winter.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)

Don't joke, there are abandoned mine shafts out there in the Pilbara (which some unfortunate souls have fallen down just recently), so you could go missing for a looooooong time.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Free tickets are an issue, I'm not sure how many turn into bums on seats. There used to be a team in the NRL called the South Queensland Crushers. I don't think they ever sold a ticket. I knew someone who worked for the telecaster and she used to give me a fat envelope of tickets to give away before every home game, that way the ground didn't look so empty. Needless to say I couldn't give them away, people would see me coming and normally start walking away.

Fireworks

Jimmy Flynn (14)
St.George Queensland Reds side to play Western Force in Perth
1. James Slipper (C)
2. James Hanson
3. Greg Holmes
4. Rob Simmons (VC)
5. James Horwill
6. Adam Thomson
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Lachie Turner
12. Samu Kerevi
13. Karmichael Hunt
14. Chris Feauai-Sautia
15. James O’Connor

Extended bench (one to be omitted)
Andrew Ready
Pettowa Paraka
Sam Talakai
Ed O’Donoghue
Beau Robinson
Nick Frisby
Jake McIntyre
Ben Tapuai
Jamie-Jerry Taulagi

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
St.George Queensland Reds side to play Western Force in Perth
1. James Slipper (C)
2. James Hanson
3. Greg Holmes
4. Rob Simmons (VC)
5. James Horwill
6. Adam Thomson
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Lachie Turner
12. Samu Kerevi
13. Karmichael Hunt
14. Chris Feauai-Sautia
15. James O’Connor

Extended bench (one to be omitted)
Andrew Ready
Pettowa Paraka
Sam Talakai
Ed O’Donoghue
Beau Robinson
Nick Frisby
Jake McIntyre
Ben Tapuai
Jamie-Jerry Taulagi

Have we done it now? Is that our strongest possible starting XV?

Status
Not open for further replies.