• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forecast - super !5 finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTruth

Know its early but what the hell

Australian Conference
Reds

NZ Conference
Crusaders

SA Conference
Stormers

4-6 (no order)
Blues, Bulls, Sharks

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Tahs and Reds are a given as one will top the aussie conf, and the other will get 4 victories from force/rebels and at least one you'd think against the brumbies.

Stormers to top the Sa conf and sharks through on table position

Saders to top NZ conference

Last to be one of bulls, blues, or if they get their shit together, brumbies. Most likely Blues... but can see them tripping up a few times with all the other NZ conferences away so maybe not.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
im going to go with.

aus - tahs
south africa - bulls
kiwis - crusaders

4,5,6 -stormers, reds, cheifs

Early days yet, but that is looking pretty good value. Where I differ - I tend to think that Stormers will top SA and it will be tight between Bulls and Sharks. And one of those will miss out to the Blues.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
WJ- Bulls to win the SA conference? Chiefs to finish 6th?

I want whatever you are smoking.

not smoking anything.
i see the bulls as being able to top, as has been said, the bulls sharks and stormers will all be tight, i dont think the stormers have the attack to be there at the end currently.

the chiefs are a roughy, the comp looks alot more open this year than in past, if a team goes on a run of four or five games there going ot be in contention, i think teams will dorp more games than usual (even giving the expanded comp) and still make the finals. the chiefs are capable if they have a couple of good games of being a confidence team and pulling off a string of victories.

Status
Not open for further replies.