• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Formula 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Hamilton pole Ricciardo P13

Gee, Redbull ballsed that up.:eek:

I was hoping the rain gods would come to the party in session one with the top 3 teams being slow to go to the ultras. Damn it! Would have been a cracker of a mixed grid.

Genius award goes to the Sky sports commentary teams love child; "I didn't have the grip" :rolleyes:.

Merc (Hamilton) if it rains, Ferrari if its dry. I don't see the Sky sports commentary teams love child doing any more than pick up the pieces.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Gee, Redbull ballsed that up.:eek:

I was hoping the rain gods would come to the party in session one with the top 3 teams being slow to go to the ultras. Damn it! Would have been a cracker of a mixed grid.

Genius award goes to the Sky sports commentary teams love child; "I didn't have the grip" :rolleyes:.

Merc (Hamilton) if it rains, Ferrari if its dry. I don't see the Sky sports commentary teams love child doing any more than pick up the pieces.

Let me guess....sky sports love child = Verstappen?

Also impressed by Brendon Hartley

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Correct.

Fingers crossed Hartley can get a good result. Interesting Leclerc was off the pace in the wet. Out qualifies by Ericsson.

The Force India / Perez thing is an odd one. Be interesting to see if the rumour is true about Stroll Snr's interest.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fernando Alonso will retire from F1 at the end of the year.

305 entries (303 starts)
32 wins
97 podiums
1,893 points
22 poles
2 world champonships

Status
Not open for further replies.