• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Formula 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lewis Hamilton secures the pole, Seb P2 by 0.186 seconds. Daniel Ricciardo qualifies 5th. Race starts 4pm AEST

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
5-place grid penalties for Grosjean and Palmer for not slowing under yellows. Both will start from the back row

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Paging Dismal Pillock for his take on F1

F1? Of course I am an expert on F1.

I wrote the Wikipedia entry for F1. Here it is:

In almost any program for any operating system, the F1 key also serves as the help key. When pressed, it will open the help menu for the program currently in use. For instance, if you are browsing self-soiling granny-tranny octopus tentacle rape grot and click on "F1", a kindly dropbox will promptly descend to inform you that the cops are on their way and you really should torch that fucken hard drove right n

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Or I can rename every thread the "Which FN Key Torches FN Hard Drives?"
Does not compute.

More from wikipedia:
F keys run from F1 through to F12. There is no FN key. If an FN key is required, please contact your local FN Hewlett Packard call centre (subject line//: "Which FN Key Torches FN Hard Drives?") and await further instructions.

Spieber

Bob Loudon (25)
My wife (Cantonese) dislikes Vettel (understatement) and has just gone into the kitchen to smash a few dishes. Hope he doesn't win tomorrow for my sake. Can now switch back to Force v Lions.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
My wife (Cantonese) dislikes Vettel (understatement) and has just gone into the kitchen to smash a few dishes. Hope he doesn't win tomorrow for my sake. Can now switch back to Force v Lions.

Fuck that, I want him to win! FORZA FERRARI!!!!!

First time since the 2008 French GP that Ferrari have locked out the front row

Status
Not open for further replies.