• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Migration - Questions and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
It was - thread for the european games that didnt involve Oz this week. eg SA v IRL, WAL vs ARG etc

jacksonwoody

Frank Row (1)
Hi, I'm a new member - I have a couple of questions - how can I start a thread to ask a question, every category says I don't have sufficient privileges?

Also, the GAGR 'Contact' link appears to be broken, it asks you to fill out a form, have tried with 3 different browsers and none of them provide a form or submit button...is there an email address?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Hi, I'm a new member - I have a couple of questions - how can I start a thread to ask a question, every category says I don't have sufficient privileges?

Also, the GAGR 'Contact' link appears to be broken, it asks you to fill out a form, have tried with 3 different browsers and none of them provide a form or submit button.is there an email address?
Hi Jackson. you can start a thread in the suggested threads forum. But you may need 10 posts to start one. I'm not certain if the 10 post rule still applies. Basically the more you post the more privileges you get.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Can someone help me. When ever I log in the site slows up to a crawl. Can't use reply get server errors. When I press post it takes about 10 minutes to get it showing and it takes about 5 minutes to load a page.

D

daz

Is your network connection ok? Unusually dense cloud cover or sunspots in the Republic recently that may affect the satellite signal?

Not sure if the GAGR budget would stretch to hiring a submarine to inspect the fibre optic cable between OZ and SA.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Not really sure where or even if I need to raise this but whenever I log onto GaGR on TapaTalk I get a popup that says

"Notice. Tapatalk API is expired. If you're the admin of this community please update Tapatalk API to the latest version. Thank you."

I just press OK and get on with it, but it's been happening for a while now so I thought I'd post it here to see if it's an issue for me or you guys (or no one even)?.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
daz when I browse the site not logged in
Is your network connection ok? Unusually dense cloud cover or sunspots in the Republic recently that may affect the satellite signal?

Not sure if the GAGR budget would stretch to hiring a submarine to inspect the fibre optic cable between OZ and SA.
Daz when I browse not logged in there is no problem. When I log in it slows down to a crawl. So problem is on your side.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
I appeal once again for any admin to help me out please. I can't sent pm's. I click on a thread then the page loads after 5 minutes and its not the page of the thread but the main oage of the forum. Then I have togo back again which takes 20 to 30 minutes at times. Please help

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
@Moses has a decision been made to disable the @[member's name] function or is it not working at present?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
The @ function was messing with the Tapatalk plugin so it has been disabled. Moses is seeing what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.