• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Migration - Questions and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Earth to Moses Earth to Moses
Spooony account is broken
10 minutes to log in
Another 10 to 15 minutes to get into a thread or inbox so on.
Looks like the account went into a depression as well
Can you please take a look at it. I have sent you a message about this issue
Thx
In the meantime I'll appreciate if you put back your Stomers an Bokke sigs. Your current sigs look weak.

L

luikang

In the meantime I'll appreciate if you put back your Stomers an Bokke sigs. Your current sigs look weak.
Oh sorry I will do that just chose any 2 to to get in and test it was the account as I had no intention of hiding myself. Will do so now

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I'm finding tapatalk on my blackberry pretty shitty at the moment. Cutting out heaps. Anyone having that issue?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
It's not that great on my iPhone either reg. occasional crashes, not loading posts in a thread that I know are there.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Tapatalk on the Blackberry is pretty shit, I just upgraded to the latest and it's slightly better.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
We've now got club logos for all Australian Provincial teams. However, there's not room to have 10 icons each, so I've added a new profile field which lets you nominate the comp from which you'd like to show a logo.

If you want to show an Australian domestic rugby team on your posts, head to this page and select the comp from "Provincial Competition"

S

spooony

Thx Moses its working now again. Moses no way you can add another emblem of a province there between the Aussie teams?

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Everyone probably already knows this but I'll share it anyway. When someone quotes another post it says ' xxx says: ' followed by an up arrow. Press the up arrow and it takes you to the original quote.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Want to congrats you with the shoutbox. Best feature on the new forum during matches. Makes you nr1 for any forum on the net!:cool:

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Two games down and the Shoutbox handled it no worries. I'm not sure if we loaded it up too much. Only 5 or so guys on it I think.

S

spooony

I fell as sleep during the game otherwise I could have given it a good work out

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
After a break of some months, I have come back to the new format having lost the top half of the head of The Black Douglas!! Also,I can't see a Bond Uni logo anywhere.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
I know this is asking a lot but is there anyway you could make it so you see the number of pages in the thread without having to scroll onto the thread. You dont realise how much you miss the little stuff till its gone.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
After a break of some months, I have come back to the new format having lost the top half of the head of The Black Douglas!! Also,I can't see a Bond Uni logo anywhere.
Your avatar should update shortly, just waiting for caches to clear. Is Bond Uni in this image anywhere?
club_sprite_v3.png

I know this is asking a lot but is there anyway you could make it so you see the number of pages in the thread without having to scroll onto the thread. You dont realise how much you miss the little stuff till its gone.
Hover your mouse over the thread title, it'll show the last 4 pages in fairly light coloured text.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Is it possible to either merge sticky's or remove a few and keep them as normal threads. My main problem with visiting the 'Rugby' threads is that I have to scroll to the second page to find the thread I'm following or posting on, even though it might have only been a day or two earlier.

Understand how this site works and the importance of some sticky's but it really just clogs the page.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Thanks for putting my "scalp" back on Moses.....I feel much better now!

No Bond Uni icon (badge) amongst your colection. My son Chris played in Bond team that was 'Rugby Union Champions' in the 1996 Northern Conference University Sports Association (NCUSA) Games here on the GC. Sean Hardman was also a member of the squad!
Chris, (aged 19), scored 3 tries and kicked 9 goals (33 points) in one of their matches......sadly that talent doesn't come from me!! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.