• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Four Nations 2012 (Troup/Active Supporters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
I'm coming up to Sydney for the 1st Bledisloe on August 18 and I'm fielding interest for an active supporter area (stand, sing, take the piss and have a laugh).

This isn't a cheer squad or an ARU aussie supporter bay style concept, nor entirely family friendly (and your own peril), as there will be beers involved, 3/4 hours before hand most likely (stay tuned).

I'll request a password protected section from the ARU/Ticketek organized by the Troup (Aussie Supporters group/collective). The area will probably be towards the back of a particular bay, as to not obscure view and obviously behind the goals ("cheap tickets").

There was an article posted last year in relation to this, which included a registration form. If you haven't registered yet, I recommend filling out this form: http://bit.ly/aussietroup

Future discussion regarding the Troup and/or support of the Wallabies will be in this section of the forum: http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/forums/the-troup-wallabies-supporters-group.108/

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I am keen for both this and the Suncorp Bledisloe Test in October.

Will there be an avenue to purchase tickets for both of those through The Troup?

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Alright guys, I'll organize with the ARU. Keep you posted.

Unfortunately I won't be in Brisbane (more than likely). Happy to facilitate if someone is keen to drive it.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
The pre-sale for MyRugby is tomorrow, was hoping to communicate details today.

I'll organize a pre-game meet up regardless, most likely the Brewery.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well kronic, I planning to be in Sydney for Bled with a group of mates, so maybe interested in pre-game drink if AB supporters are welcome.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
Unfortunately the ARU wouldn't facilitate the request. A pre-game meet up will still be organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.