• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

France Vs New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chief

France Vs NZ- there is a replay on ONE tommorrow at 5:30 pm. Might be worth watching, because this is looking like the game of the tour.

Teams

France: 15 Damien Traille, 14 Vincent Clerc, 13 David Marty, 12 Yannick Jauzion, 11 Maxime Médard, 10 Francois Trinh-Duc, 9 Julien Dupuy, 8 Julien Bonnaire, 7 Fulgence Ouedraogo, 6 Thierry Dusautoir (c), 5 Romain Millo-Chluski, 4 Sébastien Chabal, 3 Sylvain Marconnet, 2 William Servat, 1 Fabien Barcella.
Replacements: 16 Dimitri Szarzewski, 17 Nicolas Mas, 18 Lionel Nallet, 19 Julien Puricelli, 20 Morgan Parra, 21 Yann David, 22 Cédric Heymans.

New Zealand:15 Mils Muliaina, 14 Cory Jane, 13 Conrad Smith, 12 Ma'a Nonu, 11 Sitiveni Sivivatu, 10 Dan Carter, 9 Jimmy Cowan, 8 Kieran Read, 7 Richie McCaw, 6 Jerome Kaino, 5 Tom Donnelly, 4 Brad Thorn, 3 Neemia Tialata, 2 Andrew Hore, 1 Tony Woodcock.
Replacements: 16 Corey Flynn, 17 Owen Franks, 18 Anthony Boric, 19 Tanerau Latimer, 20 Andy Ellis, 21 Stephen Donald, 22 Luke McAlister.

And refereed by the best referee in the world: Alain Rolland.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Best referee? That's the lowest form of wit, you know chief.

I'd say New Zealand by 20-odd. I'd say that because it's the 70-th minute and they're leading by 20.

C

chief

I quite like Rolland. Yeah NZ won by a huge amount. Carter played very good. For him to be a complete flyhalf he really needs to sort out his offloads, they could have piled on 2 or more tries if he got his offloads to the right person. Saying that its not entirely his fault he does need better support.

The game finished on a high note! A bit of eye gouging and biff. Good quality stuff. At one stage everyone completely forgot about the try that was scored because there was a fight going down.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
Wooooooooo-Fucking-Hooooooooooooooo! That's what I've been wanting to see! Tialata had a cracker, Hore pulled his trick of being a part time loosie again, Woodcock quietly assassinating, Thorn dropping shoulders into ruck-bound Frogs, Donnelly buried in the tight, Kaino and Read combo'd well, Richie everywhere around the joint, Cowan annoying Frogs, DC running it, Sivi - "oh, oh" - Keith Quinn style! Jane is one of the first names down on the sheet now surely, and Mils back to being Mils. Top Notch.

That's how an EOYT is done, lads. :yay

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Scorz said:
Wooooooooo-Fucking-Hooooooooooooooo! That's what I've been wanting to see! Tialata had a cracker, Hore pulled his trick of being a part time loosie again, Woodcock quietly assassinating, Thorn dropping shoulders into ruck-bound Frogs, Donnelly buried in the tight, Kaino and Read combo'd well, Richie everywhere around the joint, Cowan annoying Frogs, DC running it, Sivi - "oh, oh" - Keith Quinn style! Jane is one of the first names down on the sheet now surely, and Mils back to being Mils. Top Notch.

I'm sure we had a midfield on the park this morning....

E

El Barto

What's with these Frenchies!? As soon as they get behind the rubbish comes out in their game, alleged eye gouging against the ABs. In the League it is high tackles and then you have Thiery Henry's handball in the Soccer. :nta:

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
Scorz said:

Well done to the All Whites. The backline were really on song but I thought Nonu was a bit of a liability. The frog backline just seemed light weight and over awed by the situation.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
ACT Crusader said:
Scorz said:

I'm sure we had a midfield on the park this morning....
Yeah sorry, copy paste screwup. Smith was awesome, and Nonu was great on D. If only he hadn't been a bit greedy imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.