• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR and the ARU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Biff,

You've taught be something new there. Never new that it was 'toe the line' and referred to actually keeping the toe behind the line eg running race.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Scotty said:
Biff,

You've taught be something new there. Never new that it was 'toe the line' and referred to actually keeping the toe behind the line eg running race.

You are welcome. I did wonder what "towing the line" might mean ... seriously. Perhaps you have created a new expression; it might be used to describe some behaviour as trawling or, in extreme, as being similar to longlining - massive and many lines being dragged.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Biffo said:
It's hard to define what G&GR might do that should not be on rugby.com.au

Inject a bit of levity and humour. I mean, it is a game after all, we are supposed to be having some fun.

Lance Free

Arch Winning (36)
Spook said:
Lance Free said:
Spook said:
Gags, well done. :thumb

Spook - your T-shirt's not too far away. When the time comes I'll get you to email me with your size and address (the email address will become apparent once the T-shirt launch happens).

You don't need to give it to me for free. Don't want to bleed you dry. ;)

'Click - Pause - Engage' is a classic, especially as that quote was instrumental in determining the whole theme of the T-shirt, as you'll see when it's launched. You won the comp fair & square. I'll have one with your name on it.....

PS You'll be the only one who gets a free T-Shirt. Not even Mr G&GR is getting a freebie!

S

Spook

Lance Free said:
Spook said:
Lance Free said:
Spook said:
Gags, well done. :thumb

Spook - your T-shirt's not too far away. When the time comes I'll get you to email me with your size and address (the email address will become apparent once the T-shirt launch happens).

You don't need to give it to me for free. Don't want to bleed you dry. ;)

'Click - Pause - Engage' is a classic, especially as that quote was instrumental in determining the whole theme of the T-shirt, as you'll see when it's launched. You won the comp fair & square. I'll have one with your name on it.....

PS You'll be the only one who gets a free T-Shirt. Not even Mr G&GR is getting a freebie!

Gagger ain't done nothing! Cheers lance. XL. ;)

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
They must be running out of excuses for Robbie, turning to you guys... ;)

Jokes, well done fellas. :thumb

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Gagger said:
Men,

Just to let you know that this morning I had a meeting (by Phone) with the ARU to discuss how we might work together with them.

In a nutshell they really like what WARATHJESUS is doing and see it as important for the game overall. We came up with some ideas about creating new content and sharing it, which you'll see over the months to come. I'll probably be back asking for suggestions at some stage, but if anyone's got any ideas for stuff you'd like to see that we could do with the ARU/Wallabies (as well as free tickets!) then let me know.

None of this requires us to change in anyway, just thought you'd like to know.

Gaggs

your welcome,
WJ

Status
Not open for further replies.