• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Broken?

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
I've seen it's rooted on chrome Firefox and safari.
Maybe some brave soul needs to travel back in time and see if it works on internet Explorer?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I've seen it's rooted on chrome Firefox and safari.
Maybe some brave soul needs to travel back in time and see if it works on internet Explorer?

But I'm on Chrome and I wouldn't have known anything was wrong until a few people's avatars started disappearing.

I can see yours btw.

PS, I can't even sign in if I go to Internet Explorer.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Michael, Cyclo, TOCC, Braveheart, dru, Warpath, Gaffachino, Fatprop, Brumby Runner, Inside Shoulder, Brian WestlakeSlim 293 and yours truly all have avatars intact (or at least visible to me)

The site appears to be operating normally for me.

Hope this helps.

hestongif_zpszdjvgifr.gif

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Didn't realise this thread existed when I posted my complaints on the Wallabies v Argies match thread. Sorry about that. Glad that I'm no Robinson Crusoe. Reminds me of the days of black and white TV, which Dismal Pillock most likely still has (on a good day)!!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Reminds me of the days of black and white TV, which Dismal Pillock most likely still has (on a good day)!!
Today the vertical hold is on the fritz and it does that sloowwww frame-by-frame ascent and you sort of convince yourself you're getting used to it but really you're just about to give the c**t one ALMIGHTY whack. That's probably just around the corner at this forum. Unmoored posts.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Michael, Cyclo, TOCC, Braveheart, dru, Warpath, Gaffachino, Fatprop, Brumby Runner, Inside Shoulder, Brian WestlakeSlim 293 and yours truly all have avatars intact (or at least visible to me)

The site appears to be operating normally for me.

Hope this helps.
Mate could you add what browser and which version you are using.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
But I'm on Chrome and I wouldn't have known anything was wrong until a few people's avatars started disappearing.

I can see yours btw.

PS, I can't even sign in if I go to Internet Explorer.
Well this is embarrassing I've shown you mine but you won't show me yours. It's school all over again.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Mate could you add what browser and which version you are using.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

And if this makes any sense, this is what version I have. (I'm way out of my level technology wise here:))

Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yeah not such a fan of the verification of liking someone's post. Especially in a time when Aus Rugby could do with some more free flowing support : )

Also I'll have G&GR open on a tab that I haven't looked at for awhile when suddenly audio from an advertisement will start playing 10 minutes after being on the page. Don't know if that's a glitch or intentional, not too fussed about it because I know G&GR needs ad revenue etc.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Actually - here's a thought:

I don't know how much the site brings in through advertisements, but you could offer a "member's subscription" thing for like 10, 20 dollars per annum where you get an ad-free experience/other benefits. I'm sure most of the regulars would stump up, even if not for the benefits but just because we're happy to donate to our favourite website.