1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Scarf Awards - categories 2010

Discussion in 'G&GR Scarf Awards 2010' started by Scarfman, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

I'd like to nominate Kangaroo Sausage's avatar. Not for the first time have I had a go at trying to flick that f-kin ant off my screen.

The Riddlers latest Growden ate all the Pies is awesome deserving of nomination.

Moses deserves honorable mention of his Touch Judge acknowledging Gilbert's Success at Bloomers avatar. No other reason than thank goodness we finally won.
  2. Scarfman Knitter of the Scarf

Stop nominating people, you dickheads.

I'm considering "Poster you most want to have a beer with" (not that there's anything wrong with that), and The Tom Carter.
  3. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

"Acronym Related Special Effort Helping Others Learn Excellently" award
    lincoln and WB3 like this.
  4. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

No more nominations. Hmmm I thought we were an autonomous collective, but it would appear that we're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working posters are subjected to dictatorial rulings from the self appointed administrators. Gaggerland should an anarcho-syndicalist commune where we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week ..

5. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

How do you know Scarfy is the King? He doesn't have shit on him!
  6. DPK Peter Sullivan (51)

It's obvious. The watery tart lobbing a scimitar at him was a dead giveaway.
  7. farva Ron Walden (29)

Even though we aren't nominating anyone, can I put my name forward to be considered for best avatar please.
  8. barbarian Nick Farr-Jones (63)

Broken record award
  9. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

splitter

10. Ruggo Mark Ella (57)

Most polite poster. The person who most respects the opinions of others or the right for them to display those opinions. Those who refrain from being insulting to others and acting like a keyboard warrior dickhead.

Funniest avatar would have to be Blue's one with the vulchers feasting over the dead clown. The one Moses gave Hartman is also gold.
  11. naza Alan Cameron (40)

All your suggestions are winners.

The NTA medal is a non starter for me. To be replaced by softest poster (aka Matt Giteau award) ? Probably reserved for mods who couldn't hack it..

I love the Robbie aka Biggest Dribbler. The competition is red hot this year.
  12. #1 Tah Chilla Wilson (44)

Weirdest character to start your name with?

What about most regrettable post? My first comment (in feb this year) on the blog may have stated that Tom Carter was underrated by Wallabies selectors. I have come to my senses since then.

28th Jan 2010:
  13. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

The Peter Garrett "It was only a Jocular Comment" Award or the Mungoball "I was drunk and had a brainsnap when I said that" Award.
    Moses: Live Call 5/9/10 Wobs vs Bokke - Bloomers @ 02:49
    Scarfman and Tangawizi like this.
  14. Jnor Peter Fenwicke (45)

The TPN award for most selfless contribution to the health of GAGR? Although it might be dominated by those lousy mods, whoever they are.
  15. Scarfman Knitter of the Scarf

Who are yougnosticthinking of, barbarian?
  16. Epi Dave Cowper (27)

Poster you would least likely want to share a beer with.
    Gagger and chief like this.
  17. Sully John Eales (66)

Be quiet they might be listening! Anyone can be disappeared.
    RugbyFuture likes this.
  18. FTS Billy Sheehan (19)

Tie ?
  19. Bowside Peter Johnson (47)

The 'Scotty' perpetual award for critizing Labor in the politics forum. :D
  20. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

The Oakeshott for the post that could have been written with 10% of the words
    Henry, Scotty, lincoln and 6 others like this.