• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Scarf Awards - Voting threads now open in the competitions board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I thought voting for one's self was now established G&GR practice after Stubbycoolergate? When will they happen btw?

Reactions: DPK

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I thought voting for one's self was now established G&GR practice after Stubbycoolergate? When will they happen btw?
We're finalising the artwork (thanks RugbyFuture), should get the order off this week.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
So what do the winners of the awards get? A special tag where "Junior Member/Member/Senior Member" usually sit?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
have a look to here

<<<<<<<

ooh, its been removed. They used to put it under your pic.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Looks like they were lost when we upgraded to vbulletin, but yes, that's where we'll show the awards.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I propose that when the awards are announced, they done in the same fashion as a live post, via the coverit thingy

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
like the console idea, especially if Moses starts drinking early and goes all potty mouth, or would that be jizz-mouth?

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Would love to come but i think it will be past my bedtime,

Just wondering how many people have suspected alter egos on here, my guess would be no 1 tah and reddy

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Yep, we're going to Coveritlive, after the Bled. So, that means Saturday night, 30 September, starting when we are drunk enough, sometime around 9.30pm - 10.00.

Until then, you've got a few days left to get your votes in. As you'll see, we've gone stealth mode to build the suspense.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Yep, we're going to Coveritlive, after the Bled. So, that means Saturday night, 30 September, starting when we are drunk enough, sometime around 9.30pm - 10.00.

Until then, you've got a few days left to get your votes in. As you'll see, we've gone stealth mode to build the suspense.
Doc maybe you are drunk already?

Status
Not open for further replies.