• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Stubby Cooler Caption Competition - Nominations

How many G&GR Stubby coolers will you order d'you reckon?

• 2 ($15 plus postage)

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 5 ($35 plus postage)

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 10 ($60 plus postage)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
Can it be a picture? I think there was a great picture of Van Humphries with a caption about which c*nt would be rolled next. This would be my choice unless there are topless photos of South African cheerleaders floating around.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
A Dingo Stole My Rugby.

With this:
247921-robbie-deans.jpg

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
The relationship between the Aussies and the Kiwis is based on trust and understanding. They don't trust us and we don't understand them

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Quick note: I'm going to close this thread tomorrow night, and remove all posts with less than 3 'agrees'. We'll then leave it for another week then we'll have a winner.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Quick note: I'm going to close this thread tomorrow night, and remove all posts with less than 3 'agrees'. We'll then leave it for another week then we'll have a winner.

There looks to be about three or four clear favourites at the moment. Why don't you just grab say the top 5 agrees and put them in a poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.