• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Wallaby Player of the Year: v Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rugbywhisperer

3. Giteau - still not a 10 but just happens to be the best on in world rugby at the moment
2. Moore - just keeps getting better and better - hard to think he was fringe not 12 months ago
1. Burgess - not too shabby after the horror s14 season he had, now - how can we ensure he does this regularly

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
3- Giteau (His kicking out of hand was sensational)
2- Mortlock (Inspirational and ran some terrific attacking lines)
1- Moore (Why do they persist in TPN? The line out is a real strength with Moore throwing)

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Major Spliff Biggins said:
Why do they persist in TPN? The line out is a real strength with Moore throwing)

TPN's first throw hit his jumper just inside the 15m.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
3. Gits
2. Sharpe (re-watch or look at the stats to see the work he got through)
1. Mortlock

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I meant to give special mention to Turner. I think he has shown he has the mix of spark and defense we need from our wingers. If he keeps getting picked I think he will only get better.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Gagger said:

For once I have to say Sharpe actually looked like a Test tight forward. He rarely (if ever) got wider than the first channel and actually took the ball into contact low and hard.

S

Spook

NTA said:
Gagger said:

For once I have to say Sharpe actually looked like a Test tight forward. He rarely (if ever) got wider than the first channel and actually took the ball into contact low and hard.
Yep, he worked hard.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
NTA said:
Gagger said:

He did that same in November, as did Chisholm. Deans got them both playing as tight forwards

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Do you think it was as simple as:

"Sharpey, Chis, if you keep playing loose and standing in the centres you can start looking for contracts overseas. If you play tight, you will be in the mix for Wallaby selection."

If it was, why didnt Connolly or Jones do it?

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Good question, along with why didn't those two jokers do kicking practice? Deans has 1 season and look at the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.