• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Melbourne Christmas Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Lunch done, now more drinks
ef51f7c0e19a7b733a369163a76626b6.jpg

Jellic87

Chris McKivat (8)
I must offer my apologies for not attending the Christmas drinks! I made the rookie error of asking my girlfriend to marry me the day before the event and thought i'd be allowed to skip down to the pub the very next day for a day of talking rugby and beers..... Absolute schoolboy error on my behalf.

I hope it was a cracker!

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Yep, I think we all had a good time. Good food, good company. Bigger and better then next year, although I think I might try and find a more moderately priced pub.

Congrats on your pending nuptuals. Once you learn the words 'yes dear' then you're set.

Make sure you pop down for a Beer before the Rebels opener against the Reds. Will probably do a first game thing at a Pub too.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^It is November next week and the end of "next year" is already upon us with the Festive diaries already becoming full,

With the season officially over, it is time for the @Oztimmay & the Usual Suspects to step up and make the booking for the annual Melbourne Chapter Chrissie Get together to demonstrate that it is bigger and better.

Where and When?

You know it makes sense.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
OK, now getting my shit together. Time to help organise this.

Who is up for a Pint before the end of 2016? Venue? Somewhere a little cheaper than the Botanical methinks.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
That's open for discussion. When are we all free? Happy to pick a time between now and Christmas?

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Between now and Christmas i'm out. To much on this weekend and than it's Christmas the following weekend.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Last year was the first, we had 5. The more, the merrier (naturally). Brisvegas and Sidenee also host one.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Ok, let's try for 2017. Beer and Meat night can double as a GAGR Melbourne Chapter drinks.

Who's in?

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Best dates are not school nights, so 15th, 21st 23rd would be my picks.

I'm not fussed re. venue, as long as it's a pub, fairly central and not a yuppy-magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.