• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR RWC Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'll do my best to approve everyone but if you apply after 4pm on Friday then there is no guarantees. I'm not sure if I'll be around a computer from then.

numbertwo

Peter Burge (5)
tipping comp

Hi Guys
I'm a new member but an old hooker. I hope that qualifies me to take part in your tipping comp. I'm an Aussie working in Cambodia. Yes we do have a rugby competition here and some very keen young Cambodian lads doing themselves proud in the Asian B competition. They were quite a bit short of qualification this time but who knows?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Crap on toast. I'm busy the next couple of days so I had to sit down and do my Round 1 tips. But only one or two sides have posted their starting sides. I'm flying blind!

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Crap on toast. I'm busy the next couple of days so I had to sit down and do my Round 1 tips. But only one or two sides have posted their starting sides. I'm flying blind!
Me too. perhaps tipping early works as well as tipping drunk...

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
If anyone else wants in you have an hour to register/seek approval etc. I'm definitely not going to have interwebnets after then.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
HHAHAHA I'm ranked number 1 overall. That made my day, seems to be a shitload of people #1, anyone else from GAGR?

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
If Barnes had referred it upstairs then I'd have got a win point, a margin point and probably a bonus point and everyone who had chosen SA would have lost points. I demand a recount!! :D

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I tried using the mobile version on my phone. I almost had Namibia beating SA by 60 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.