• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Anyone keen. NSW rugby club in the city. Friday after work. 21st December?
Gibbo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

love to, but I will be leaving the CBD about 3.00pm and fly out at 6.00am the next morning, too much shit to do, like get the cat to grandmas house and ensure all ski equipment is accounted for

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
If anyone is willing to pay my airfares & put me up for the night I'm free.

Any takers?

No?

No one?

Enjoy the night ladies & gents!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'd be happy to pass the hat around, Cat. But I will be in Ireland, abusing my sister's hospitality and getting in touch with my Black Irish roots, so to speak.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Maybe here. Have the work christmas party on the same day, but they've cheaped out this year and gone lunch only.

You do realise that the world will be destroyed on that day, right?

I mean, how could a couple of thousand year old civilisation be wrong?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You know, if you guys did the 14th, Cyclo could appear and you would all have someone to laugh at. Just sayin'.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
Put me down as a probable. I got me a one-way ticket and my plane arrives on the 15th to finalise the Paris Tah to Jethro Tah transition.

Where's Lindo to organise this shindig?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
You know, if you guys did the 14th, Cyclo could appear and you would all have someone to laugh at. Just sayin'.
Your always here on golfing junkets anyway and the Brisbane Christmas drinks is the premier Christmas drinks in the GaGr group so why not just come to ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.