• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The Dove & Olive in Devonshire Street, Surry Hills booked for Monday, 21 December, 3:00pm start (no excuses for your absence, baabaa). Same owners as the Keg & Brew in Foveaux Street, 22 beers and two ciders on tap. We've got the front lounge upstairs to ourselves.

That's the good news. The bad news is we have to spend $2,000 all up as it's a peak period booking. Shouldn't be too difficult.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The Dove & Olive in Devonshire Street, Surry Hills booked for Monday, 21 December, 3:00pm start (no excuses for your absence, baabaa). Same owners as the Keg & Brew in Foveaux Street, 22 beers and two ciders on tap. We've got the front lounge upstairs to ourselves.

That's the good news. The bad news is we have to spend $2,000 all up as it's a peak period booking. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Do they accept bitcoins?

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
we have to spend $2,000 all up as it's a peak period booking. Shouldn't be too difficult.
$2000 in an Eastern Suburbs bar - that'd be like 200 schooners, right? (does Surry Hills count as Eastern Suburbs? sorry I grew up in Two Blues territory and I get confused):rolleyes:

Unfortunately I won't be in the country but I'll have a few in absentia. Tonight, in Whakatane (careful how you pronounce that) I am sampling Founders 1946 Pilsener. Easy to drink and easy to look at (classic glamour bikini girls on the label).

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I have no idea, but get the feeling we should all be thankful that its custom to shake your right hand, and not your left.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
For good reasons. I'm not a bum-doctor, and they were, apparently, elective. I'm not sure you guys really have a clue what it is I do.

Well we can eliminate bums then. That's a good start. I am also eliminating brains because if you were specialized in fiddling around that area I am quite sure you would have done something about Pfitzy's malfunctioning CPU by now. So what's left then? Balls, hearts and babies? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.