• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Cameras? CAMERAS?? Haven't reached the northern parts of civilisation, yet. Expect a report by pony express, or ship, in the next few months.....

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
There is no evidence to present that I am aware of.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Could have sworn I saw something tweet. Image had Pints and shot glasses. Can't seem to find it now - perhaps deleted?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Happy drinks and Christmas guys. Won't make it after all. Work is terribly interfering. Who sets deadlines this time if year? Next time.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
It's ON ladies and gentlemen, from 3.

Alas I won't be there till after 4, but Lindo shouldn't have drunk the place totally dry by then.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Jesus @Gagger! Late for your own shindig! I'll be there if I can figure out Sydney's public transport system. Just catch the L90 for a trillion miles.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'll battle my way down from Upper Randwick Heights some time after 3. If you're all lucky.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Said the media guru. Didn't the spirit of Steve Jobs remind you to snap something on your iPhone? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.