• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
I recall seeing the pics of the 2011 Brisbane shindig and Link turned up. Any plans to invite Michael Cheika (& Link if he is in town) or any of the Tahs?

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
^ Not at all. Just wanted to see if Sydney could out do Brisbane. :p

Sadly, for "celebrities", many would not be recognised outside of the rugby community.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Just what we need - State of Origin honours for G&GR Christmas Drinks!

I think I might be able to get two of the Ella Brothers, Simon Poidevan, David Lyon, Rod McQueen and Stirling Mortlock to the Adelaide G&GR Christmas Drinks at the Saracen's Head in Carrington Street on 14 December if there is enough interest. 2:30 pm start

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
For Lindo's pleasure - I may make an appearance - depending on work. If I could recall you were bitterly disappointed I could not make it last year.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I will, of course, be attending. Could we please have some sort of acceptance list; who's planning to be there?

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
Let's say we get there for an official kick off at 3pm.
Gibbo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Rugby Club is here.

I'll be wearing a gold "Hands off black seven" T-Shirt.

I meant which level. I know where it is.

I used to work for a guy who was a director there. We regularly used to have drinks/lunch there.

Maybe I'll wear my I'm not an alcoholic... shirt and we can bask in the glory of Gagger's tshirt design skills.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
What time wil the punters be arriving? I've a pre commitment at 6, but if the 3pm start is a genuine option ill come for a quick ale

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
What time wil the punters be arriving? I've a pre commitment at 6, but if the 3pm start is a genuine option ill come for a quick ale
How about pre-drinks at Phillips Foote, officially from 3pm but it's likely I'll be there by 1pm with some work colleagues!
Then we can move over to the Rugby Club at 5:00pm.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'll be at the club with the long suffering future Mrs K around five. Maybe earlier if plans work out differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.