• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Have a great time all. Should be a good arvo / evening. Moses should be well-oiled by 5pm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Sounds good, I'll be there from early as I'm out later as well, Foote at 3 if you're already there Mosebro? Otherwise does Hart's still have the $5 pints happy hour?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Sounds good, I'll be there from early as I'm out later as well, Foote at 3 if you're already there Mosebro? Otherwise does Hart's still have the $5 pints happy hour?
No happy hour at Harts in festive season, the Foote have jugs of Three Sheets though ;)

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
I'm in for the Rugby Club from 5pm for an hour or so. Just to mess with your heads, I will be wearing a French or Stade Francais rugby jersey.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
All the way from gay Paree, JT? I'm impressed, well, I hope I will.
It's a permanent move Lindo, the homesickness finally did me in. Sorry I couldn't bring any vino home for you, the import duties were a killer so we just had to drink it all before leaving.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Alright, I'm moving around a bit today... work is finishing up around midday so we're off to the Observer.

I'll leave the work drinks for the Foote at 3pm to meet up with some of the G&GR folk, then head across to the Rugby Club at 5pm.

Sounding like a crawl now! Feel free to join me at any point, or flick an email to moses@greenandgoldrugby.com if you can't find me.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Just finished dinner and a crawl of sorts through Dublin. Feeling a bit tired and emotional. Have a huuuuuuuge evening. Stop, and have a thought for absent friends.........and people like me too. Enjoy, GAGRati. Keep Moses off he schooners of Scotch, stop Lindommer banging on too much about wine, give Scarfman a free soapbox, and have a blast. Wish I was there to celebrate with you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Shame you're not here Cyclo, though I'm sure we'll have an editorial meeting upon Gagger's arrival to make up for it.

Enjoy your Christmas break, and I'll let you in on a secret; 2013 is the Tahs' year. #neversaidthatbefore

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Gday all - Plenty of Pics from the night on the Google+ Event page - This is a private hidden event - so if you weren't invited via G+ you won't get access to the pics - to protect the innocent.
o

Any chance I could get access? For the Rugby Club section anyway. Many thanks!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
What are the plans for this year?

It was Melbourne Cup day today. Not too far until Chrissie time.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The Local Taphouse booked for the week before Christmas. Have to sort out what day works best for most Gaggerlanders.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
So do I. Also, see what location suits the most - City can be easier for all comers. Taphouse closer to me, so I am happy from a completely selfish point of view!!

Status
Not open for further replies.