• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

George Smith Commits to Brumbies for 2 more years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Good fuggen news for everyone. Imagine he'll piss off after that and fairy's muff.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
What a man!

Shows the difference between cultures at the Brumbies and Reds.

Here's a veteran who has pretty much achieved everything in the game, has the opportunity to head OS and REALLY cash in. And he commits for 2 more years.

Then the Reds are driving players away.

F

formeropenside

Noddy said:
What a man!

Shows the difference between cultures at the Brumbies and Reds.

Here's a veteran who has pretty much achieved everything in the game, has the opportunity to head OS and REALLY cash in. And he commits for 2 more years.

Then the Reds are driving players away.

Gerrard

Its the player not the team.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
:):):)
git, smith :)

there where a lot more facts in garrard leaving them just the brumbies. its more leaving australia then the brumbies.

S

Spook

"I think it is the ultimate in rugby. The Wallabies jersey is priceless," Smith said yesterday. Would bring a tear to your eye :salute ..and from Rocky... In-demand flanker Rocky Elsom is also set to turn down big money at Leinster and return home because "playing for Australia is my number one priority".

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
How good are the Brumbies going to be next year....

Don't know how they will retain all their inside backs though, particularly if rumours about JOC (James O'Connor) moving over are on the mark. If I was To'omua, I would consider a move west.

Status
Not open for further replies.