• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Georgina Robinson is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox

heh just noticed :D . I wish we were playing Cronulla, guaranteed 5 points.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Like any burd with a foreign accent, a woman who can talk rugby is instantly more attractive than the others in the room.

And as far as journalism goes - she actually talks about the RUGBY.

Not the fucking pies, or the rumours, or the other made up bull shite that Grumbles spread across the scene like an epileptic warthog on laxatives.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
She doesn't appear to be taken - will not last long. She probably enjoys a drink as well - very eloquent in a rugby way - and good observation that Jake and Ewen should ensure they finish the session on a high if they want the big job.
http://media.smh.com.au/sport/rugby...ons-series-deans-4286257.html?next_video=true
She is a very nice person, having had the pleasure of a couple of drinks and a chat after the Reds-Tahs game last year, at the Caxton, of all places. A welcome breath of fresh air.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Pfitzy, " like an epileptic warthog on laxatives."

Have you considered a gig as speech writer for the Honey Badger?

Love your work.

Mate if the two of us got together the universe would melt under the sheer weight of simile ...

Plus we share the same first name, so he must be a bloody legend.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Invisible
Since the Beale drama, she has completely disappeared.
Strange
Any idea where she is?

T

Train Without a Station

Odd time to approve holidays. When the sport you cover locally is active for about 30 weeks of the year it's odd for an employer to grant leave during those 30.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Really?
Unless she was responsible for selections,tactics and discipline I think you are way wrong.
The coach resigns,admitting he had lost the dressing room,and people want to blame a reporter for airing problems from within as the reason why the coach quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.