• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

good tv shows i havent seen?

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Weeds is good but I haven't seen the most recent season, ditto Dexter.

It's an acquired taste but Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of my faves, season six when Larry takes in the Blacks is incredible.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
If you've got a spare 50-60 dollars, find a copy of Band of Brothers on DVD. It's cheap now, but it's still an awesome series. And long.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Coupling. Great show.
IT Crowd is another good one. They are about to release a fourth season.
Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

RugbyFuture said:
prefer stuff like chuck and reaper, good shows, im a bit of a nerd too so its like stargate ive already seen and dollhouse
It is a shame Reaper was cancelled. The guy playing the devil was awesome.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
seen band of brothers, the IT crowd (have it on dvd), harvey birdman, black books, blackadder, 30 rock

but i'll have to check out coupling, since it is written by the new writer of doctor who....

reaper was awesome, some people have no taste to get suh a great show cancelled

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Were you a fan of the D-Gen' The Late Show?

If you have spare bandwidth this month I can point you in the right direction to download all the shows.

C

chief

It's always sunny in Philidalphia is worth a watch. It's a show about a group of mates who own their own bar. Danny Devito is incredibly funny in it.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
Just kicking this thread to the top of the pile to keep TV chat out of the movies thread.

I got onto Couplings and Breaking Bad because of this thread. Keep it coming guys.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Community.
The best comedy going around at the moment.

I reckon the it's gone off the boil a bit this season. Not enough Troy and Abed. Apparently Dan Harmon is going through a bit of a dark period and it is coming through in the show. Just not as funny as season 1 and 2 IMO.

At the moment I am enjoying The Office (US), Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock and Family Guy.

Am about to start Homeland as well, apparently that is a cracker. On top of that I am watching the West Wing for the 3rd time.

Obviously this is in between all of my womanising, base jumping, fighter jet flying and karate chopping.