• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

good tv shows i havent seen?

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Game of Thrones s06e02

Most Brutal. Dogs Much. Wife Cheered to see the dead, alive.
Sad to see Roose go. Every episode without Dorne (good god that dialogue has been awful and the plot not much better) is a good one.

Kingsmoot, flashbacks and Jon (hopefully back differently like Dondareon was) were the major positives for moi.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
haha, how cryptic was Oz Timmeh's spolierdd post, jeez you hardly even need spoilers there. I must be a total telly saddo to understand every veiled reference though

Game of Gonads Spoilers up to end of ep2:
fairly predictable the dead one became all aroused again. the internet can stop taking a colossal groin dump now
glad the blind girl isnt getting bashed to shit for her lunch money every day any more, fuck me are there any happy endings to this show?
did the old god botherer in rags talkign to the incestous Lord Farquar (jesus, I still only know the names of about 3 pricks on this show) drop a hinted threat that him and his god botherer fanatic army were the new empire?
jesus, stuff trying to watch that episode in broad daylight, the whole thing was pitch black, even had to tell Byron to stand still in front of the moon to make it even darker. and to stop barking
I've watched every minute of this tv show and still have NO FUCKIN IDEA what the hell is going on.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Aside from GoT, I've been watching Mr Robot. Six episodes into season 1 and quite enjoying it.

Also been smashing Veep over the last few weeks. Great comedy.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
More GoT..

Few deaths last night. But these, take the cake.

Firstly, don't piss off the big guy. Wun Wun threw the dumb archer around like an effing rag doll. Little part of me wishes it was the little kid, who tricked Jon Snow into the trap in the first place.

wun-wun-kills-nights-watch-archer-s06e02.gif

And, this was like cracking an egg. Brutal. Still, Ser Robert strong is gonna smell like piss all day.

ser-robert-strong-kills-penis-peasant-s06e02.gif

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
So, Fear the Walking Dead S02E03 & 4

Relax, there still on the fuckin' Boat. Got a little more interesting in episode 4, with some nasty pasties boarding the ship. Still, two got shot, one got a crowbar through his guts. Class.

Also, found this as a nice side piece for Episode 3 - Flight 477. Reminds me a little bit of World War Z, jsut with less carnage.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
So, I'm on my arse for a few weeks while i rest my leg. Fair to say I've got some decent Netflix and Foxtel watching time ahead of me.

So far I've watched:

Daredevil (all)
Bojack Horseman (all)
Vikings (1 thru 4 ep10).
House of Cards (US ver, but have watched the British one)
Bloodline (both seasons)
Master of None

I'm working my way through Orphan Black, The Last Ship, and the remaining Rick and Morty.

Throwing it out to GAGR - what else is good to watch? Was 12 Monkeys Season 2 any good? The Last Kingdon? Gotham? Jessica Jones?

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
So, I'm on my arse for a few weeks while i rest my leg. Fair to say I've got some decent Netflix and Foxtel watching time ahead of me.

So far I've watched:

Daredevil (all)
Bojack Horseman (all)
Vikings (1 thru 4 ep10).
Bloodline (both seasons)
Master of None

I'm working my way through Orphan Black, The Last Ship, and the remaining Rick and Morty.

Throwing it out to GAGR - what else is good to watch? Was 12 Monkeys Season 2 any good? The Last Kingdon? Gotham? Jessica Jones?

The Knick (foxtel)
Halt and Catch Fire (foxtel)

Both awesome

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member

So far I've watched:

Daredevil (all)
Bojack Horseman (all)
Vikings (1 thru 4 ep10).
Bloodline (both seasons)
Master of None

Stranger Things.