• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

good tv shows i havent seen?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
But it really is the last Ep right ? Not making a 2nd season?

A shame but I kinda respect it.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
But it really is the last Ep right ? Not making a 2nd season?

A shame but I kinda respect it.

No idea. Possibly not. The actual GLOW ran for 4 or 5 seasons so there may be room for more storylines to be explored. They also have a number of other characters who could have their back stories developed more alongside the A plot.

It would be brave for it to be just the 10 episodes and finished but I wouldn't be disappointed. But I think we'll see a 2ND season.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ray Donovan Aug 6 back in business
The Last Ship, Aug 20 back in business, god only knows why I’m persisting with this UsofA war machine propaganda pamphleteering
Rick and morty, finally, back on.
Ozark: fahk, ep1, so good.
Preacher: ep 1 of new season was totally OTT awesome. Wee bit gory for a squeamish missus
Mock the week s16 so great
Game of Thrones. Internet cracking a collective sookfat over time issue plot holes. No fucks given here I just sit there like a drongo and let it wash over me. After 6 seasons I still only know the names of about 10 characters. Fucked if I’m gonna do any background swot book nerd shit for a fucken dungeons and dragons tv show
The Fall: murder intrigue bollox with X-Files chick gone all sultry detective, up to season 3 now, only 6eps in a season but struggling, not wildly enthused by all the lengthy sad recountings of serial killer sookery. The arched eyebrow at end of ep 3 the gilded tell that beardo nutter’s “amnesia” is a put on. Can see the court case against him falling apart, temp insanity, x-files bleach blonde obviously infatuated with him, let7s move to a cottage in the country, fade to black as they step hand-in-hand down into their new s&m dungeon….

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Trevor Gunston spotted tooling around Westeros:

game-of-thrones-truck-2.jpg

fune8.jpg

"Gidday ya undead c**t, which way to fucken Kings Landing?"

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
As I've said on other forums.

I've enjoyed this season a lot more than the last 2. I've been able to switch my brain off and listen to the quips and watch the pretty scenes, rather than just getting mad at poor use of actors, poorly constructed or transplanted plotlines, and, aside from ~5 episodes, being pretty boring.

The fast forward nature suits it a lot better than holding on filling time doing crap such as:

Redacted because I don't know who isn't up to at least the end of season 6.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Still don't understand this threads title.

But for what it is worth here is the best TV series IMO I have seen in years, Fortitude Series 1 was on ABC last year and now series 1 &2 is all available to freeview on SBS, (link below)

I recommend it, really well produced. The setting in the Arctic is just amazing.
Watch 2 episodes, you will be hooked.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/fortitude

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Twin Peaks: The Return just finished up............

Absolutely brilliant.

Probably the best finale since the Sopranos.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Still don't understand this threads title.

It was started by someone looking for suggestions of TV shows they should watch.

It is now the place to discuss TV shows but mostly for people to recommend TV shows to others (if you want in depth discussions about the content of shows, you can definitely find better forums for that).

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
It was started by someone looking for suggestions of TV shows they should watch.

It is now the place to discuss TV shows but mostly for people to recommend TV shows to others (if you want in depth discussions about the content of shows, you can definitely find better forums for that).
I pretty well assumed that was shattered is was for.

Anyway, I have given my recommendation above. Don't watch HBO or Netflix, infact very little TV. . So I am pretty limited in my vocabulary.

Be good if people also advised where to find the shows especially if they are FTA.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
We watched a fair chunk of the first season of Outlander on the weekend. Quite enjoyable so far. Will certainly keep watching.