• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

good tv shows i havent seen?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Have been addicted to Archer lately. Animated spy comedy, a bit more adult than Family Guy, much sharper than South Park. Worth a watch.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Just finished season 3 of Game of Thrones, if you are into fantasy tv series with huge bankrolls and are a fan of dragons (who doesn't like that shit) it's worth a watch. Some episodes drag out but in the general it is alot of fun and plenty of fighting.

Also into Suits and Archer, both very different styles of shows but very entertaining.

Anything new out worth watching? All these mentioned above have been around for a while and deep into the story lines, would love something new.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Am I the only one who doesn't watch TV shows?! There are a couple I watch with my wife that we started to watch years ago so is now mainly habit. Haven't seen GoT or pretty much anything suggested in this thread.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Parks and Recreation.

My favourite comedy on TV currently. It's not like BB or GOT where you can sit down and watch 8 episodes in a row. The plot doesn't have enough depth to pull that off, but the characters are utterly charming which makes the show endearing. I look forward to it every Sunday.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
If it hasn't been mentioned I've just started watching Ray Donovan. Pretty good so far.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Borgen - Danish drama, S2 on SBS1 now.

I know that it's been mentioned - Archer - animated spy-drama, very adult and very funny.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Hello Ladies is nothing ground breaking. However, it is amusing to see Stephen Merchant get himself into uncomfortable situations in the LA social scene.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Hello Ladies hit a bit close to home, reminds me too much of my 20's as I got myself into uncomfortable situations in the Brisbane social scene.