• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Got to love twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I was browsing twitter to waste time, and found this gem. If you didn't watch the top14 final, this happened:

Following this, it seems Toulon fans jumped to the internet to voice their rage. Resulting in the funniest twitter outburst since that Samoan dude at the world cup :D

Dave smithy@Davidsm47711795
@ITSpencer yo spencer get a life mate I didn't lost the game ok the team did everything went shit don't blame me get fuck you losser!

View conversation
@HarryFosterRCT fuck off I didn't lost the game we have two yellow card and scrum was shit don't blame mate get a life

All the supporter that support me thru this season and the team had a best time of my life with Toulon team that's all I have to say!!

Expand

If wasn't the try from racing game we won't even make it to the final in just proud of myself and the team we make this far thnx

Expand

Made me laugh, although maybe I just have a stupid sense of humor!

Also thought it was interesting considering if he did this while playing for the Force the media would go mental. He'd have to do a full blown public apology/TV interviews and everything. Just goes to show how unnecessarily seriously twitter is taken by some people.

Manuel

Herbert Moran (7)
I actually can't see him staying at Toulon after that. He explicitly and publicly blamed his teammates (the scrum) for the loss. Being right doesn't allow you to do that.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
If one of my club players couldn't catch that I would be disappointed. He gets 2 hands to it and should have caught it.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
If you think that's funny....you should watch the video's he posts of himself singing. It's hilarious. I'm at work so I can't link it but just youtube David Smith and I'm sure they'll be there....

Status
Not open for further replies.