• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Growden - still a fat idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Rupert Guiness manages to capture the essence of the Brumbies-Tahs game in one sentence

The Waratahs were exposed at the breakdown, and in their defence, it was clear that at the crucial moments the Brumbies were hungrier.

Brett Harris also hits the nail on the head

They simply wanted the win more than the Waratahs, which was evident in their tremendous aggression at the breakdown, willingness to attack at every opportunity and sheer enthusiasm.

Growden decides to take a stand against mediocrity and serves up the following buffet la turd

Maybe it was the early match psych-out that had the Waratahs all aquiver. Just metres away from where the Waratahs did their pre-match drills, the electronic scoreboard was playing Brumbies' try after try from previous NSW encounters. Larkham, Gregan, Mortlock, Fenukitau, Smith, Gerrard . . . they were cutting them to pieces.

Or maybe it was everywhere the Waratahs looked they were surrounded by Brumbies. Even the South African touch judge Pro Legoete, who just loved thrusting out his flag, was a George Gregan lookalike.

What a farking amateur.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Growden is now just a colour piece writer.

He has failed to provide valuable insight into rugby since he decided to do his pie reviews of Sydney club rugby instead of watching the f*cking game.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
P

PhucNgo

Gee that didn't take long. But seriously, as everyone must be aware by now, the guy is just filling up column inches (centimetres) and adding zilch. I'll carry my crusade to Fairfax where I have at least one senior ear to bend (over a few bevvies). We demand more! (And it might get the Queenslanders off our back. Ohh I hate the thought of next week. Its gonna be bleak. But there is one saving grace, let it be known that Noddy backed the Sharks in the tipping comp.)

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
PhucNgo said:
But there is one saving grace, let it be known that Noddy backed the Sharks in the tipping comp.)

:lmao: :lmao: Even when he wins, he loses.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I'm sure Noddy doesn't give a fuck about the tipping right now :lmao:

fatprop said:
Growden is now just a colour piece writer.

Does he have use so many shades of shit though? :nta:

Status
Not open for further replies.