• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GRR R1 - Western Force v Malaysia Valke - HBF Park - 14 march - 6:15 PM (WST)

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
actually Latui game shifted to 6:45pm local due to a temporary suspension of the game between tonga/samoa earlier due to lightning strikes..

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Western Force dominant in Rapid Rugby opener
March 14, 2020

The Western Force scored a dominant 51-14 victory over the Malaysia Valke in their Global Rapid Rugby season opener, scoring seven tries to two.

The hosts led 37-7 at the break.

Read More........
Tigers secure win with late charge
March 14, 2020

The South China Tigers produced an inspiring last 20 minutes to score an emphatic 52-27 victory over Manuma Samoa in their opening Rapid Rugby clash at HBF Park in Perth.

Manuma Samoa led 18-17 at the break after an enterprising first half that saw the lead change four times.

Read more.....

Lions surprise Fiji in season-opener
March 14, 2020

The China Lions scored a hard-fought 29-22 away victory over the Fijian Latui in the Global Rapid Rugby season opener at ANZ Stadium in Suva.

It was an evenly matched contest with both teams showing a willingness to run the ball in true Rapid Rugby spirit, despite slippery conditions. The scores were tied at 10-all at the break

Read more.....

Good effort to have the match reports up so quickly.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Watched replays - lions vs Fiji entertaining game as was force game

Clicking on replay of Samoa vs south China game link got me message that not able to download from my region (oz)

I assume grr may also have to suspend after this weekend - as won’t be able to play any games in nz etc