• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Have you ever lost "respect" for your favourite players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
From Twitter this morning-

I just lost some for A Fainga!

drew_mitchell
Just found out that Ant of the @FaingaaTwins wears eye liner.. I'm not sure that's play on.. What do you guys think?

giteau_rugby
Just bout to head for training... It's freezing here! Atleast Ant @FaingaaTwins will b warm under the eyelids wit his mascara

WTF?

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nonu used to wear eyeliner, I think he stopped. Or maybe the stories about it just stopped.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
I dumped Bieber from my Twitter feed a couple of days ago and those comments from Schmoo and Git have now prompted me to ditch them as well. Its very a fulfilling and cathartic feeling - Deans should try it sometime :)

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I wonder if they are just having a joke that Fainga'a will be marking Nonu on the weekend?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Seriously, these muppets are lame. At least Nonu is a hard case who can back it up.
Next time one tweets how pumped they are, they're goneski.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yeah I get the impression they are just pranking Fainga'a.

They are like school kids. At least 2 of them pretty much are (QC (Quade Cooper) and JOC (James O'Connor)). AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Gits and Mitchell need to grow up.

T

TOCC

It's probably just a gee-up, I have never seen him wearing it nor is he the eccentric type of person who would wear it, you shouldn't believe everything you read on Twitter

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
yeah I get the impression they are just pranking Fainga'a.

They are like school kids. At least 2 of them pretty much are (QC (Quade Cooper) and JOC (James O'Connor)). AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Gits and Mitchell need to grow up.

One would think Mr Mitchell would be keeping a very low profile and be soley focussed on his work. Now I am totally convinced that he is a wanker.

S

simonr

Has anyone noticed the difference in tweets from the Aussies after the loss from the tweets Matfield and Smit issued after their tour? Matfield and Smit are older, wiser and obviously more professional, but our guys are still profesional rugby players representing their country, and their twitter feeds lead me to believe the biggest failing of the team (and of the coaching staff especially) is that they are not mature enough mentally to handle this level of rugby. FFS straight after the loss they were talking about where they would eat, and the quality of their shopping in melbourne. I especially hate when they ask what they should do on their day off. I have a suggestion PRACTISE YOU FUCKING HANDLING!

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
I've lost respect for liquor box now that I know Ant Finger is one of his favourite players !

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have got a lot of respect for that Irish prop who went down in Brisbane, and got straight back up.

And TPN. Bloke is a legend.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Gits, Mitchell, JOC (James O'Connor) & Quade all strike me as "cooldudes" who really need a good bashing.

Even after a loss they walk off the park like thier shit don't stink.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Gits, Mitchell, JOC (James O'Connor) & Quade all strike me as "cooldudes" who really need a good bashing.

Even after a loss they walk off the park like thier shit don't stink.

Well they are backs. Makeup and hairspray come with the territory.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I, for one, am personally offended that a bunch of 20-somethings are having a laugh with each other and showing some light-hearted comraderie. Clearly, they all need to be "bashed" until they've grown up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.