• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Force - Round 4 - Sunday, 19 March

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
335933847_600931638261443_312825179554036541_n.jpg

Pleasing to see Gareth Simpson getting a chance to show what he's got.
Like the back row with Wells and Vosayaco.
Some good depth off the bench.

Tazzmania

Ted Thorn (20)
Simon Cron presser.

Henry Robertson's injury is actually a serious meniscus issue with his R knee. Rehab evidently well on track.
Great listening to Rohboni, well articulated and grateful for this opportunity.

In regards to Simon, I think its fanatastic the way he elobrates and explains decisions and outcomes based on the "rugby" behind it.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
HIGHLANDERS (1-15): Ethan de Groot, Andrew Makalio, Jermaine Ainsley, Fabian Holland, Josh Dickson, Shannon Frizell, Billy Harmon (c), Hugh Renton, Aaron Smith, Mitch Hunt, Jonah Lowe, Thomas Umaga-Jensen, Josh Timu, Martin Bogado, Sam Gilbert

RESERVES: Rhys Marshall, Ayden Johnstone, Saula Mau, Max Hicks, James Lentjes, Folau Fakatava, Cam Millar, Connor Garden-Bachop

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
HIGHLANDERS (1-15): Ethan de Groot, Andrew Makalio, Jermaine Ainsley, Fabian Holland, Josh Dickson, Shannon Frizell, Billy Harmon (c), Hugh Renton, Aaron Smith, Mitch Hunt, Jonah Lowe, Thomas Umaga-Jensen, Josh Timu, Martin Bogado, Sam Gilbert

RESERVES: Rhys Marshall, Ayden Johnstone, Saula Mau, Max Hicks, James Lentjes, Folau Fakatava, Cam Millar, Connor Garden-Bachop
Interesting to see Burns not there, at least on bench, guess he injured, Clan will miss Parkinson and Mikaele-Tu'u although Rento deserves another run at 8. Not really sure how this will go, Clan have played top 3 NZ NZ teams and been fairly well beaten, that can tend to hammer confidence a bit, and when you are playing and second guessing yourself strnge things can happen. As well Force after win last week will be feeling a little better?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I see Burns is listed as injured, the Clan have 12 out injured.

Not Available due to injury: Vili Koroi (knee) Marty Banks (groin) Jona Nareki (foot) Marino Mikaele Tu’u (ribs) Scott Gregory (knee) Jeff Thwaites (back) Will Tucker (groin) Saula Ma’u (chest) Freddie Burns (knee) Josh Dickson (illness) Paripari Parkinson (Concussion) Mosese Dawai (knee)

Thalium

Larry Dwyer (12)
In all honesty I think this game will be the best chance we have to gain momentum if the Force can’t lift and secure a decent win here it’s going to be a long tour. They have the cattle to get it done forwards look great with firepower off the bench. but boy I wish Rodda was fit

Hopefully Chase Tiatia can prove he was worth signing and lift his pace and tackle success.

Kibirigie returning is a huge boost to the backline the guy is so exciting to watch