• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders Vs Western Force - Rnd 5 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Birdbrained nonsense circa 2013 from the landers. Why sub A.Smith and Sopaoga for Hungus Parker, 6 mins to go vs 13 and theyre wandering around with zero urgency. Thoroughly deserved loss.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Two captains have a fucking meeting with 3 minutes to go when they're behind. Pick one and move on like a normal team.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Good win to Force I thought, Ben Mac will be a big loss, I suspect he will get 6 weeks, he was playing bloody well until brain explosion.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Stoked for the Force and their resilience of their supporters. I think the supporters attitude was summed up by the Force in the last ten, thought it was game over after those two yellows (which should have only been one). Resilient, and filled with character.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Birdbrained nonsense circa 2013 from the landers. Why sub A.Smith and Sopaoga for Hungus Parker, 6 mins to go vs 13 and theyre wandering around with zero urgency. Thoroughly deserved loss.

Like fucking school kids. :) I don't think Jamie Joseph will live that comment down.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Yeah, great game the force, bonus point and all. Highlanders wow, really lost their way at the end. Australian conference toughest in the comp.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Suck shit Highlanders

Classy.

Love how the team needs a meeting to decide what to do with 3 minutes to go.. ffs. Love how you score a try with 1 minute left and you celebrate the try instead of going back to kick it. This team has always had enough rugby talent but for the last two or three years has been thicker than pig shit. I've seen bigger brains in plant life.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good win to Force I thought, Ben Mac will be a big loss, I suspect he will get 6 weeks, he was playing bloody well until brain explosion.
6 weeks you kidding right? The bloke he tackled should get 6 weeks for the acting he did after sure ben mac did a stupid thing got a yellow but the guy landed on his back rolled over and thought oh I can milk this one and started to hold his he's was stupid. Yellow card offence that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Classy.

Love how the team needs a meeting to decide what to do with 3 minutes to go.. ffs. Love how you score a try with 1 minute left and you celebrate the try instead of going back to kick it. This team has always had enough rugby talent but for the last two or three years has been thicker than pig shit. I've seen bigger brains in plant life.
"Ouch"

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
It will likely be more like 4 weeks by the end of the judicial process, but it was also a bit off the ball. There's no way MacCalman is not going to be suspended, they are all over tip tackles that are actually carded.

Good win Force!

M

Moono75

Classy.

I know. Happy for the win. Not happy about 2 yellow cards. Im a Highlanders fan cause they are the NZ Force. They do it tough and punch above their weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.