• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highly Artistic Artworks

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
To paraphrase a line from the late great Kurt Vonnegut’s final book, when aged in his 80’s, addressing his grandkids, “don’t look at me, I just got here.”

220px-AManWithoutACountry.jpg

He lost points with that effort. It contains zero drawings of a date hole.

DeadbeatFather

Stan Wickham (3)
Dismal Pillock, Ballantine Wainwright III, Reginald the Recalcitrant Recidivist, etc.
The T-ball offspring of the last-picked coalition a.k.a. Canadians spend half their days discussing U.S. politics and sport. Here is the last homage I can ever watch about them:

DeadbeatFather

Stan Wickham (3)
The only artistic point I can make today is why I love the arts: There are no points or prizes, really. The Nobel, I guess, is awarded, but it's not what anybody is aiming for ever, it seems to me. It's not a league. It's not some sort of Olympics where after six years and four hundred tests to your blood or urine your "prize" is taken away. The arts, thankfully, are enjoyed whether the writer, painter, composer, violinist, etc. has been drinking cough syrup and beer for decades or not.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The good ol’ Silver Frown. They’ve tried to loosen up the anti-life approach to foruming in the last coupla years but let’s face it, their idea of fun is constricted to such a narrow parameter that c**ts like me have no fucken hope. I dunno how you hack it over there Pfitzy

Their moderators just deleted this:
06bde77e-b9a0-4806-9c8a-d080a674d771_zps0ewmmijj.jpg

What proud patriotic NZer could possibly hate this stupid harmless fucken thing enough to expunge it from view? An aussie getting pissed off I could maybe imagine but a NZer? I cannot relate to these motherfuckers at all.