• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Everyone needs a good laugh, especially at the moment..Read the reviews the second on in particular had me in tears!
Veet.jpg

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'm not sure is this a kerning mistake or someone can't spell rope.
This is the souvenir shirt from a skipping rope camp.
539529_10152111424830371_1009582241_n.jpg

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
This has nothing on the amazon post from Inkosi but is still quite amusing.

I was checking out Real Estate reviews by suburb for Newcastle & came across this one for Jesmond. It is hilarious because this is pretty accurate given what I have been told from mates around that area. Older review - still relevant.

Jesmond.png

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Frankie Boyle is one of the more controversial stand up comics out there. Some of his stuff flies a little close to being totally inappropriate, but much of it is absolute gold.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Frankie Boyle is one of the more controversial stand up comics out there. Some of his stuff flies a little close to being totally inappropriate, but much of it is absolute gold.

He's on "Mock the week" (a TV show in the UK).

He's very funny.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Awwwww yeah. Video busted.

Reminds me when one of my mates was forbidden by his parents to go to schoolies on Rottnest as he had basically flunked year 12. So he organised to go down south and "pick fruit" over the schoolies break and earn some money. Needless to say, his parents were quite surprised when the first few scenes on the ACA expose story about out of control leavers featured Owen sitting at the Rottnest camp ground with an unknown blonde on his knee. We got a good laugh out of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.