• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

I need a pub! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
G'day,

I am involved with a bucks day in December which includes clay target shooting at Cecil Park.

I am wondering if you can recommend a pub that is on the way back to the city maybe about half way that is good to stop at as we will be having dinner in the city somewhere.

Cheers

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Not too many pubs I know of half way between Cecil Park and the city, although there are a shitload of lebanese restaurants/pizza/chicken shops, some of which are awesome.

Your best bet might just be to get a case for the trip back to town and hit the pubs/dinner once you get there.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Is anyone else alarmed by the combination of shotguns and a bucks party? :)
That's how my bucks party played out, only mine was on a mates' farm which is much safer than being supervised by professionals. We did all the shooting in the morning though, so not too pissed...

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
Is anyone else alarmed by the combination of shotguns and a bucks party? :)

I have to admit i was too. I hate guns. But i guess sometimes you gotta keep an open mind. It's early in the morning and they have 'bucks' day packages. I guess they are pretty good at singling dopes like myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.